Wraith x Small!Warrior!Reader

The Wraith roamed his realm alone. He just completed a trial and had done so well for the Entity. Not one survivor escaped his wrath. Alas, he awaited for another trial, walking aimlessly through the wreckers he knew all too well. Everything was still. It was stale. Boring. The Wraith often contemplated what he was even doing here. What was his reason to keep going? Not many things. Mostly just his rage. His hate for humanity. Well, most of humanity, that was. There was this one human that he liked. When the Wraith contemplated, the main reason he always came back to was them.

The reason was that cute little warrior of his.

The Warrior was a fellow killer. The Wraith had been in the realm much longer than they had been. He was also much taller, and much bigger in general. That's what made him smile. They were so small and so adorable! How were they a warrior? How were they a killer? They were just too sweet! You could've only imagined the way his heart fluttered when he heard their voice call out for him through the fog.

"Philip?" The Warrior asked.

Philip Ojomo rung his bell, going invisible along with it.

"Philip?" They called again after hearing his bell toll.

The Wraith was quick to spot them out in the moment, sneaking up behind them. The Warrior glanced about the wreckers, trying to spot their boyfriend. The invisible killer soon planted both of his massive hands on their tiny shoulders.

"Oh!" The Warrior yelped in surprise.

They whipped around to be met with Philip's chest that they couldn't even see. Soon he rung his bell again, revealing himself to them.

"Jesus Christ, Philip. You scared the shit outta me." The Warrior placed a hand on their chest with a laugh.

The Wraith smiled a little, before bending down to their level. The Warrior was much shorter than him. They smiled too and planted both hands on his cheeks. The two killers both leaned in at the same time, their lips pressing together. The kiss was short and sweet, mostly because it sometimes strained Philip's poor back bending down so much.

"I missed you today." The Warrior cooed.

The Wraith snaked his hands around their waist and pulled them up into his arms. They instinctively flung their legs around him and hugged his neck. They were now face to face. The Warrior giggled before pulling the Wraith into another kiss.

They found a spot to sit together in the old wreckers and spent some quality time together as they always did. Philip couldn't talk that much after the Entity's corruption, but the Warrior didn't mind. The killer was so small and cute to Philip that he couldn't help but pull them into his lap. The way they smiled, their voice, the passion in their eyes... he loved them. They were what kept him sane.

The Warrior came to the wreckers sometimes to practice killing as well. Not that they needed much, them being a warrior and all. They'd swing their sword about and slash into trees or other obstacles. The Wraith watched in wonder from the sidelines, observing their skilled moves.

Currently, the Warrior was sitting in Philip's lap, painting his face. The Wraith had body paint slashed across his face and around his slim limbs most days. The Warrior had that in common with him. They had face paint all over their face too, showing their fierceness for war.

"This is how we used to have it during battle." The Warrior explained, reminiscing on their past life.

They used their small fingers to dab black and white paint all about Philip's scarred face. His glowing eyes watched lovingly at their focused expression. A small smile met the Wraith's face. The Warrior met his eyes and too gave a smirk.

"What?" They giggled.

The Wraith just kept on smiling. With a few more streaks of paint, his face was done.

"There. Now you look just like me!" The Warrior beamed, but then tilted their head in confusion. "Well, somewhat." They added, noting how different the Wraith looked from pretty much everyone.

Philip's smile didn't fade. He buried his freshly painted face into the Warrior's neck, taking in their scent.

"Oh, Philip." They said bashfully.

The Wraith moved his head back up, looking down at them. Though they were on his lap, their faces were still so face apart. Him being so tall, and them being so short. The Warrior glided their dainty hands up the Wraith's chest, feeling his leather poncho. The Wraith watched on for a few moments, before dipping down to kiss them. The Warrior snaked their arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. When the killers both pulled away, they noticed how each other's face paint had been smudged. The pair laughed in unison. Well, the Warrior laughed. But the Wraith's broad shoulders only shook slightly as a silent chuckle wracked them.

The Warrior laughed for a few more moments before sighing lovingly. They pressed their forehead gently to Philip's, him melting at the affection.

"I love you, Philly." They uttered.

Philip could feel tears pricking the corners of his glowing eyes. He moved off their forehead to press a kiss to it. The killer placed his hands on their tiny shoulders, trailing them down their arms. The Wraith smiled again, a single tear going down his painted face that matched their's.

'I love you too.' He mouthed.