Flustered!Cannibal x Flirty!Reader

Jill Valentine barely skidded past the Cannibal in time. With a squeal, he sliced his chainsaw through the air while he chased after her. She dodged all of his attacks, effectively outsmarting him. He had completely ignored my presence, targeting poor Jill who worked alongside me on a generator. The Cannibal always refused to hurt me. Well, I didn't call him the 'Cannibal'. To me, he was just Bubba.

My Bubba.

As Jill ran off into the distance, we both simply watched her like dummies. Bubba didn't even bother going after her, seeing that she was halfway across the farm already. He instead lowered his chainsaw down with a defeated huff.

While he was distracted, I sneakily crept up behind him with a cheeky smile, throwing my arms around his body. I smacked a kiss to his masked cheek with a flirtatious little giggle. Bubba jolted up in surprise, his face darkening to a ruby red under the mask. I slinked myself away shortly after as he turned around to face me. He tried to sputter out some form of communication, but it all came out jumbled. I let out another giggle at this, loving how flustered he got around me.

"You're so cute, Bubba." I cooed.

Bubba scratched the back of his neck gingerly, staring down at his saw in his other hand.

"Uh! Uh...!" He moaned.

I stepped over, running a hand along his arm affectionately. Bubba instantly melted at my warm touch. He sighed deeply, relaxing his tense shoulders. He watched intently as my fingers danced up his arm lovingly.

"You're so strong too." I praised.

I groped along his arm, down to his hand that held tightly onto his chainsaw. I fingered the bracelet around his wrist, making it jingle. Bubba hitched in a breath, his skin practically singing at the attention I was giving him. I pressed myself flush against him and nuzzled into his neck. With his free arm, he wrapped it around my back in a makeshift hug. Like I said before, he was very strong. The arm squeezed the life out of me, almost making me cry out.

"Good Bubba." I wheezed.

I gave Bubba's back a pat before he pulled away. He muttered out something bashful, and turned away to advert his eyes from mine. That made my smile widen, as I knew that it was because he was shy. It got eerily quiet on this side of the farm, so I decided that it was best if we separated for a bit. I didn't want the others getting suspicious. I had no idea how they would react if they knew I fancied a killer. Though Bubba... oh, he was just different.

"Go on, Bubba. I'll meet you on the front porch later. Do what you have to do." I said.

I gently shooed him away before going back to the generator from before. The Cannibal obediently revved his chainsaw and sped off to find the other survivors. To find Jill, if we were being specific.

Three sacrifices later

As expected, Bubba met me on the old porch of the Thompson House. I sat there on the steps and under the hot moon, lazily resting my arms on my knees. When I heard a certain pair of cowboy boots under hard dirt, I looked up through squinted eyes to spot my Bubba.

"Hey there, honey." I greeted.

The Cannibal groaned out a reply, dumping his chainsaw carelessly on the porch behind me. He slumped down on the step next to me, fiddling nervously with his big hands. I gazed lovingly at them. I loved how large they really were. I loved every cut, every scar. His hands told many stories and I wanted to hear about every single one. No matter how gory or gruesome.

I took one in my own, gently cradling it. I held Bubba's hand to my chest, running a thumb over the tough skin.

"You have lovely hands." I said.

Bubba grunted, giving my own a loving squeeze. He adored them too, much like I adored his. He was extremely flattered by my compliments, and didn't know how to take them. It wasn't very often that he would get so many nice words of praise from someone. Bubba didn't want it to stop, so he childishly lowered his head down to rest on my shoulder. I instantly wrapped my arm around him and laid my own on top of his. The large man almost purred in delight as he cuddled further into my side.

"Aw, you're such a great boy." I smiled.

Bubba shakily snaked his arms around my shoulders, hiding his masked face in the crook of my neck. I stroked his back tenderly and soothed him, as he would often grunt or groan.

"You're a sweetie, Bubba." I said.

Bubba's face was crimson from my glowing words of love. He lapped up every little thing that I threw his way. His arms tightened into a crushing grip around my form, desperately trying to somehow pull me even closer to him. He let himself completely relax as he listened to the sound of my steady heartbeat, my fingers tracing little patterns on his upper back.

"My Bubba." I purred.