Entity x Child!Abused!Reader (x Legion x Ghost Face) 2

"Where are we going, Danny?" I asked the Ghost Face.

The Entity was away again. When it couldn't care for me, it would make one of its killers do so. It chose wisely, making sure that they were competent enough and willing. Tonight, I was with Danny Johnson. He lead me by the hand through the heavy snow we found ourselves in. I was quick to recognise the realm as Ormond.

"There's a cabin up ahead, kid. You'll be snug as a bug in a rug in there!" Danny replied.

"Okay!" I yipped happily.

The man and I entered the old ski resort cabin. To our surprise, it was already occupied. None other than the Legion sat on the couch by the fire. Frank, Julie, Susie and Joey. The four had had their masks laying lazily about on the floor. The teenagers chilled on the worn couch, having a casual conversation. They soon stopped talking when they noticed Danny and I walk through the door. The resort grew silent as four pairs of eyes stared holes into us.

"Can the kid stay here for a while?" Danny asked.

The Legion exchanged glances.

"Sure, why not?" Frank shrugged.

"Thanks, Frankie!" I squealed.

I rushed over to the couch and squeezed in between where Julie and Susie sat.

"Aww! Hey, cutie!" Susie giggled.

She messed my hair up playfully as she cooed down at me lovingly. I giggled as well and tried to shield myself from her hand.

"Susie!" I laughed.

Susie threw her arms around my small form and hugged me close to her chest. I buried my face in the green fabric of her hoodie and smiled. I never got this amount of attention back home.

"How've ya been, sweetie?" Julie asked as she patted my back.

I looked back at her from Susie's chest but kept my arms wrapped around the girl.

"Good!" I chimed.

"That's good." The blonde replied sweetly.

Frank and Joey stood from the couch and instead huddled in front of it to see me. I pulled myself off of Susie and leaned my head against her shoulder.

"Hey, kid." Frank said.

"Hey!" Joey beamed at me.

"Hi, Frankie! Hi, Joey!" I squeaked.

The Legion all crowed around me on the couch, cooing and gawking at me. Danny chuckled and sat on the armrest, patting me on the head.

"Good kid." He said to himself.

I snuggled up between Susie and Julie with a small smile on my face. The three boys relaxed by the fire, going back to a simple discussion. I gazed out the grimy window, watching the snow hammer down.

"It's snowing so much!" I exclaimed.

"I know, right?" Julie agreed.

"More like I snow, right?" Susie joked.

Everybody looked at her with unimpressed expressions.

"Really?" Frank groaned.

"What? That was good!" She snickered.

"That's funny!" I laughed, only just getting it.

"See? This kid knows what up." Susie said, throwing her arm around my shoulder.

We all laughed together.

Later in the evening, Danny took off his mask and sat on the floor by the fire. I grew sluggish as the night went on, and rested up against him. Julie and Susie watched from the couch with big smiles on their faces. I let out a small yawn as my eyes began to droop shut.

"Sweet dreams, kiddo." Danny whispered, pulling me closer to him.

"Hey, sweetie? C'mon, wake up."

I groggily peeled my eyes open to see Julie shaking me awake.

"Julie?" I croaked.

I slowly sat up and noticed that I had been put back on the couch during my slumber.

"Danny's gonna take you back now." Julie told softly.

"Okay." I murmured in a tiny voice, rubbing my eyes.

Danny appeared behind the girl with his mask back on.

"Hey, c'mere." He cooed as he bent down to scoop me up into his arms.

I immediately snuggled into the man's neck and closed my eyes. He looked down at me with love in his own eyes from behind his mask. Julie crossed her arms and looked on with a smile. Frank, Susie and Joey entered the room. Susie crept over and stroked my hair tenderly.

"Good night, cutie." She uttered.

"Mmm... good night, Susie." I murmured tiredly against Danny's shoulder.

"See ya, kid." Frank whispered.

"Catch ya." Joey added.

Danny left the ski resort with me resting in his arms. He trudged through the snow towards a hook that wasn't too far from the cabin. The Entity itself manifested in the dark sky above the hook. It materialised before us in a twirl of limbs and claws. Some of the spidery claws descended from the cluster and hovered over the hook. I looked up from Danny's shoulder and smiled at the creature.

"Spidey." I croaked happily.

Child. It crooned.

The Ghost Face carefully extended me out for the Entity's claws. It gently took me from his arms, cradling me in many legs. I embraced its warm touch almost instantly.

"Good night, kid." Danny smiled from behind his mask.

He left the realm without another word, like a ghost in the night.

"Bye-bye, Danny..." I whispered tiredly.

The Entity purred as one of its claws stroked the hair away from my face. My eyes fluttered shut again and rested against a leg. It was surprisingly warm and comfy resting in the Entity's embrace. After all, we were in Ormond.

I will take you elsewhere. It is too cold for you here, dear child. The Entity grumbled in my mind.

"I snow, right?" I joked, parroting what Susie said earlier.

A deep raspy sigh rumbled through the cluster of limbs I found myself in. It was a sign that the Entity understood the terrible pun. It was also a sign that it was quickly regretting letting the Legion babysit me.

Amusing, dear child...

A smile met my face as I drifted off to sleep.