Trickster x Reader

A bloodcurdling scream ripped through the fog. I shot up from the generator I was repairing and chased after the sound. It was coming from the basement. I ran around crushed cars and large rocks and all the other obstacles at Autohaven Wreckers. I trotted down the stairs of the basement without hesitation to rescue my fallen friend. When I entered the basement, I saw someone had already beat me to it. Kate Denson was there lifting Yun-Jin Lee off a hook. Yun-Jin crouched on the floor with a pained groan. Kate too crouched down and began to heal her.

"Shit, are you okay? Where's the killer? I haven't seen them yet." I asked.

Kate continued to heal Yun-Jin without a word. Yun-Jin hissed in pain before looking up at me.

"The Trickster. It was the Trickster." She gasped.

"The Trickster? Never heard of them." I replied.

Something about Yun-Jin's wounds and the way she seemed so terrified told me I didn't want to know about them. Suddenly loud footsteps plodded down the stairs. The three of us gasped and looked fearfully at the staircase. Kate finished healing Yun-Jin and they both scrambled up to their full height. The Trickster entered the basement, and there he stood in all his glory.

I instantly made a face at his appearance.

'The Trickster' was beyond anticlimactic. My fear instantly wafted away at the sight of him. He was a young Korean man with an attractive face. He had his hair in a bowl haircut that was dyed a harsh hot pink. His eyes matched the colour, glowing pink brightly. He wore an open white fur coat with nothing underneath, revealing his toned chest. He had a tie around his neck even though he wore no shirt. Not to mention his pants... they were also pink and bedazzled, with boots made of snakeskin on his feet.

The two girls screamed and looped around the hooks in an effort to get away from him. I backed away from the killer and into the wall. The Trickster threw the bat he was wielding down onto Kate's back, where she let out another scream of pain. Yun-Jin was already halfway up the stairs, where Kate limped after her. I hoped the Trickster would chase the pair, and leave me alone unnoticed. But when the young man slowly turned his head to look at me with an evil grin, I knew it was wishful thinking. I stared wide eyed at him as he waltzed over. The Trickster's grin soon turned psychotic, pulling a colourful looking blade out of his pocket. I glanced at the strange weapon for a moment before into his pink eyes.

"You're not scary." I sputtered out something that sounded like a laugh.

The Trickster looked surprised, before laughing as well. "You don't fear me, beautiful?" He smiled like a madman.

"No, I don't." I cursed myself when my voice slightly shook. "You don't look scary at all."

The Trickster tilted his head, his pink hair moving over his eyes. He moved closer to me, sandwiching me between him and the wall of the basement. I squeaked in surprise, feeling his bare chest against my shirt.

"You look like one of those K-pop stars." I whispered.

The Trickster threw his head back in laughter, making me jump and shrink back as much as I could. He moved his head back up and smiled gleefully at me.

"I am one." He declared.

I furrowed my brow in judgment. "No, you're not." I argued.

"Yes, I am. I am Ji-Woon Hak. I was in the group NO SPIN." The Trickster explained.

"Who?" I asked.

Ji-Woon gasped. He pressed himself further into me. I moaned with a blush spread across my cheeks.

"You don't know who I am?" He gaped with his hot pink eyes wide.

I shook my head, "no? Am I supposed to?" I cringed.