Trickster x Fem!Shy!Reader (fluff)

Somewhere in South Korea

Ji-Woon Hak dragged the young man by the back of his shirt. He choked on his own blood as he clawed at the K-pop star's wrist in a weak attempt to free himself. Ji-Woon only laughed, and threw the man to the concrete ground. He pulled out a colourful set of knives from his yellow coat, and readied them in his hands. The man looked up at him fearfully, desperation in his teary brown eyes. Ji-Woon thrusted the knives down into his chest, one by one. He was so skilfully accurate with his aim that it was clear this was nowhere near his first time. The man threw his head back as he howled in pure agony.

"Louder!" Ji-Woon yelled in Korean.

He continued to pelt the knives down onto the man. He just never seemed to of ran out of them. His screaming stopped after a while, as all that was left was a soft gurgle. Ji-Woon smiled at the bloody mess he made that laid in front of him. His blades stuck out of the man's chest beautifully. He looked down at the few that he still held in his hand and examined them closely.

Ji-Woon thought that his work was done but he was soon proven to be wrong when he heard footsteps coming up behind him. He didn't hesitate as he swung a knife behind him at the speed of light. He heard a small sound of pain before the thud of a body hitting the ground. He spun around dramatically to face whoever it was he just had the pleasure of snuffing the life out of.

The rest of Ji-Woon's blades fell from his grasp and clattered to the concrete. No... this couldn't be. There before him, laid the body of... his girlfriend. What was she doing here? How did she find him? Ji-Woon weakly sputtered out her name, to have no reply. The woman's wide eyes were forever frozen in a flurry of pain. The colourful knife stuck crudely out of her throat, blood pouring out like a faucet. He fell to his knees, shaking her slumped shoulders with his hands. Ji-Woon called her name again, then screamed it.

"Wake up!" He cried.

The K-pop star bowed his head and sobbed. What had he done?

"Please..." he gasped the woman's name out through his tears. "Wake up... wake up!"

"Wake up!"

What?

"Ji-Woon, wake up!"

Ji-Woon's dark eyes tore open to be met with the ceiling of his room as he laid in his bed. He felt someone sitting next to him shaking his shoulders. He shot up from the bed and sat to face them. It was his girlfriend. Alive.

Just a dream.

"Are you okay? You were having a nightmare." She asked.

The woman grabbed his shoulders again gently and ran her thumbs over them. Ji-Woon cooed her name lovingly, a breath of relief leaving him.

"My love." He uttered.

A look of confusion met her features before he pulled her into a hug. He wrapped his thin arms around her body and rested his chin on her shoulder. The woman tensed up in Ji-Woon's embrace, shyly hugging back soon after.

"Are you okay?" She repeated quietly.

"Yes, my love. Yes." He whispered.

The killer screwed his eyes shut and squeezed her tighter against him. His fingers gripped onto the back of her shirt as he took in her lovely scent. Ji-Woon let out a satisfied hum as his girlfriend began to stroke his lilac hair tenderly.

"What's wrong, Ji-Woonie? What happened?" She cooed.

Ji-Woon sighed and nuzzled into the woman's neck. They sat in a comfortable silence for a few moments as she weaved her fingers through his hair.

"Had a dream that you died." He breathed.

She felt her heart melt. All that carrying on just for her? The woman's cheeks flushed a warm red.

"Aw, honey. It was just a dream. It's okay."

Ji-Woon pulled away from her to gaze into her eyes. A tired smirk met his young features when he could make out her faint blush in the dark. He brought his hand up to stroke her cheek, her soft hair falling onto this wrist. The woman adverted her eyes away from his shyly, her face somehow heating up even more. Ji-Woon chuckled quietly as he ran his thumb over her cheek.

"I love you." He smiled.

His girlfriend looked down at her lap bashfully. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I love you too." She squeaked.

"Then look at me." Ji-Woon cooed.

The woman hesitantly looked up at him in the dark. He grinned before leaning in and pulling her into a kiss. She made a shocked noise before moaning softly as she melted into it. Both of Ji-Woon's hands came up and clamped over the sides of her head, her hair messy around his fingers. He clenched the strands as he pulled her closer greedily. She blindly groped at his tank top, sliding her hands up his toned chest. Ji-Woon hummed blissfully into the kiss before groaning out her name against her lips. He broke away for a second to look her in her pretty eyes again.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He gasped.

She gave him a sad smile. "Woonie..." she planted a single kiss to his cheek.

Ji-Woon's dull heart warmed at her action. She shyly brought her hand up to his face, where she held his cheek. He practically purred as he nuzzled into her palm lovingly. The woman's face erupted in colour with steamy dark reds. He brought her hand closer and kissed it sweetly.

"Why do you always tease me?" She asked.

Ji-Woon offered a smug look. His white canines gleamed in the moonlight as he beamed at her.

"Because I love it when you get all flustered." He said.

"I..." the woman stumbled on her words as she looked down and fiddled with her hands.

She jumped slightly when Ji-Woon let out a loud chuckle. He grabbed her face again and cooed at her.

"So cute!" The man squealed.

His girlfriend couldn't help but laugh with him. When he took his hands away, she gave him a peck on his lips.

"I love you, Woonie."

She gently guided Ji-Woon down onto the bed with her as they laid together. He instinctively pulled her into his chest, wrapping his arms and legs around her.

"Woonie!" She playfully scolded when she found she could no longer move.

"What? You're my teddy bear!" He said.

A shy little giggle left the woman as her eyes began to droop. She nuzzled into his neck and got comfy against him.

"Sweet dreams, baby." She yawned.

She felt herself drift off back to sleep. Her body fully relaxed against Ji-Woon's as her eyes fluttered closed.

"Good night, angel. I love you." He smiled as he petted her hair.

What would he of done without her?