Legion (Frank) x Ghost Face x Reader x Trickster (smut)

I chuckled to myself as the three men closed in on me. What were the odds? Frank, Danny and Ji-Woon all coming over to my realm/shack for sex at the same time. Although, it was a regular occurrence with these boys. Us killers needed a break from trials too, you know? So I offered by body to them, all because I thought that they were delicious. But, I had never had them approach me all at once before. Hm, curiouser and curiouser... how would this play out?

"Hi, boys." I giggled with a flirty little wave of my hand.

The three were visibly pent up, heaving and sweating while hungrily eyeing off my figure. The shitty floorboards of my shack whined under Ji-Woon's boots as he crept over. The yellow glow of his eyes made his gaze all the more piercing, staring me down like a predator. A shiver of delight ran down my spine as he loomed before me.

"You're gonna have to wait." Ji-Woon told the others, looking back at them. "They're mine first." He growled.

I folded my arms over my chest and smirked devilishly, enjoying the attention. Just as the Trickster met my eyes again, Frank spoke up.

"No way! I've been waiting all night! I'm having them first." He barked.

My eyebrows shot up in pleasant surprise as the two boys began to argue with each other.

"I said they're mine! That's final. I don't care what you say, kid." Ji-Woon snarled.

I could tell that Frank was seething under that mask. He definitely didn't appreciate being called a 'kid'. The two erupted into a fiery argument, bickering with each other likes brats. It was honestly quite adorable. I giggled again, rolling my eyes with a smile.

"Boys, stop." I said, failing to hide my amusement.

Danny had been observing the two for a little while before speaking up himself. His ghostly mask shone a crisp white through the dimly lit shack. I couldn't help but be mesmerised by it. But really, I liked what was under the mask the most. The way the real Danny moaned breathlessly and smiled down at me during sex... it was like heaven.

"What makes you idiots think they want either of you in the first place?" Danny sneered.

Frank and Ji-Woon stopped fighting and both glared daggers into the Ghost Face. He walked past the pair to where I stood, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"C'mon, baby." Danny purred. "You don't need these two. Let me show you a good time... again."

"Oh, Danny." I blushed like a schoolgirl. "Stop it." I playfully swatted at his chest.

He chuckled darkly and pulled me closer to him. This set Frank off, making him spiral into a jealous frenzy.

"Get your hands off them! They're mine!" He snapped.

"No, they're mine! I'm the only one that's actually good enough for them!" Ji-Woon exclaimed.

I watched in bewilderment at the three men growling at each other like cute little puppies. And over me! How sweet? Danny hugged me to his chest as Frank tried to pry him away from me. Ji-Woon ranted in the background, going on about how he 'called dibs' and was 'famous'. I felt myself getting squished in Danny's crushing embrace. Frank grabbed at my arm, trying to convince me to have sex with him first.

"Alright, boys! That's enough!" I ordered.

The three fellow killers suddenly grew silent. I slowly backed away, slipping out of Danny and Frank's hold. I dusted myself off with a huff, trying to decide how to go about this. I scanned each face (though two were masked), quietly calculating to myself. Well, no matter who I chose to go first, they were going to bitch about it anyway. So... why not all at once?

"How about you all share me? That way, everybody wins." I offered.

The three exchanged a thoughtful gaze with one another, mulling it over.

I slammed my hips down onto Danny as hard as I could. He laid on the floor, with me bouncing and grinding on his lap. His gloved hands danced over my bare waist, giving it a gentle squeeze. My moans were muffled as Ji-Woon loomed over me, thrusting into my mouth. He rammed his length down my throat, with a fist balled up in my hair. I took in all of him with little difficulty, having been used to this. Like I said before, it was a regular occurrence with these three. Well, not all at once. This was new... and I quite liked it.

Frank stood on the opposite side of Ji-Woon, unmasked and pretty. He groaned in bliss as I stroked my fingers along his own length. I pumped him quickly in my hand, while Danny thrusted up into me. I squealed around Ji-Woon, feeling him twitch deep within my throat. He gripped my hair tighter, bucking his hips into my face. His grunts and moans were music to my ears. Danny slamming roughly up into me was enough for my eyes to roll back. I continued to squeal and moan, causing sweet vibrations to hum up Ji-Woon's length.

The Trickster threw his head back and choked out my name. He rammed his hips a final time, swiftly pulling out to release all over my face. As my mouth was unoccupied, I let out a long moan. I bounced up and down on Danny as I basked in Ji-Woon, splattering himself all over my cheeks.

"Ahh..." I mewled.

Frank pushed the older boy to the side, slipping out of my hand and into my mouth. I only had a short moment of being able to breath, having another man down my throat again. I guessed that was my life now, huh? Danny sighed in pleasure under me, his grip on my waist tight enough to draw blood. He continued to ram me down onto him like I was a toy. Frank stroked my hair fervently, his own sounds of bliss bubbling out from his lips.

"Oh, fuck... shit, babe. You're so fucking good." He gasped.

I stared lovingly up into his eyes as I licked and sucked along him. Ji-Woon's release rolled down my cheeks, dripping onto my bare chest. Danny's merciless thrusts made it flicker down my stomach in thick ropes. Ji-Woon could feel himself grow hard again at the sight of his 'friend' doing a sloppy second in my mouth, while his other fucked me hard. An overwhelming amount of pleasure began to brew deep within my belly. I ground desperately against Danny, too mewling around Frank. The men groaned in unison at my lewd actions.

Danny lifted my hips up one last time, before slamming them down. He grunted through gritted teeth as he released into me. I choked out a scream around Frank, feeling my walls gush with white. Frank dragged out a moan, yanking himself out of my mouth as he too released. His fluids mixed with Ji-Woon's, both rolling down my front together like syrup.

"Oh, fuck! Boys, oh! Yes!" I shrieked.

I slid along Danny's length as I rode out an orgasm. He hitched in a breath when I clenched tightly around him, come seeping out of my entrance. I nearly collapsed to the floor, my legs trembling. I had pulled myself out of Danny and sat next to him in a hazy afterglow. I huffed tiredly, my naked body covered in sweat and come.

"Jesus, boys." I breathed.

Danny sat up and pressed a wet kiss to my cheek, before going to collect his clothes. Ji-Woon approached and held out a hand for me. I took it and he effortlessly pulled me up to my feet. He plucked his yellow coat from the floor and carefully draped it over my shoulders, giving me a soft smile.

"Thank you, Woonie." I smiled back.

Frank crept up behind and wrapped his arms around me in an embrace.

"Babe..." he murmured affectionately.

I leaned my head against his, stroking my thumb over one of his bandaged hands. Soon, Danny and Ji-Woon were curling themselves around me as well. I felt so warm and loved in their embrace. But also the Trickster's coat. This thing was comfy!

"You know? How about you three come around tomorrow too?" I purred.

"Okay!" The three blurted out in unison, making me laugh.