Twins (Charlotte) x Reader (smut)

My heart hammered against my chest as sweat dripped from my hair. I cupped my hands firmly over my mouth, peeking through the slits of the locker I was hiding in. The basement was dead silent, and I contemplated going back upstairs for a moment. But that thought was cut short when the wooden steps whined under a heavy weight. My stomach sank, and my heart pounded quicker than before. Sharp nails dug into my cheeks as I kept my hands clamped over my mouth. A dark figure slowly trudged down the stairs, causing my breathing to become rapid and unhinged.

One of the Twins stood at the bottom of the staircase. It was the bigger twin, the woman of the pair. My teary eyes widened at the sight of the bloody sickle she held at her side. The Twin scanned the basement, her scarred lips formed into a thin line. She looked uninterested, like she was sure nobody was here for her. My shoulders relaxed a little at that, guessing that she was to go back upstairs to where her brother was. But as her icy gaze snapped to the locker I was in, all the colour drained from my face.

I couldn't stop staring at the Twin's own features. My entire body completely froze up as she stalked over to the locker. I screwed my eyes shut, shielding my face with clammy hands. With her free hand, she swung the locker doors open. Dim, puny light poured over my trembling form, my back pressed flush against a metal wall. I heard the woman breathe heavily before me, glaring daggers. After a few long moments, I hesitantly lowered the hands away from my eyes. I gazed at her with a confused look. Why hadn't she attacked me yet?

Instead of doing just that, the Twin dropped her sickle. It clattered loudly to the floor, making me jump in fright. My chest heaved as a breath hitched in my throat. Sweat formed in beads on my forehead, while we stared each other down. The silence was so loud. All that spilled from my lips were small huffs, but no words. I had absolutely none to say. I grimaced when the Twin brought a filthy hand up towards my cheek. I held my breath as she stroked my skin, offering me a look of sinful lust. My eyes widened and my mouth gaped slightly, yet no words were said still.

It was like I was watching myself from the other side of the basement. I was a deer in headlights; my body wouldn't budge for even a second. The Twin's hand slid down my face and over my neck absentmindedly. It then trailed along my collarbone, before feeling up my chest through my shirt. I choked back a reluctant moan, pressing myself as hard as I could against the locker wall. The Twin brought her other hand out to rest on my waist, stroking up and down it fervently. Those pale eyes of hers pierced a hole right through my tortured soul. I was lost in her trance as she groped and caressed my chest.

My stomach exploded with a swarm of butterflies as the Twin moved her hands down to it. She then rubbed my clothed belly in a circular motion, making me whimper softly. I sputtered out a shrill gasp when she started to shimmy her hand down my pants. She unknowingly awoke a forgotten and dormant feeling between my thighs. I hadn't felt anything like this in so long. I was honestly so disgusted with myself. Because no matter how much my brain screamed at me to make her stop, I still let her. The Twin's thick fingers ran over my sex, making me slick and wet. My shoulders slackened against the locker wall and I moaned weakly, grinding against the digits stroking me.

Countless moans and mewls spilled shamelessly from my lips. I had no idea who this woman was, but I didn't give a fuck. I could've cared less that she was a killer, because she seemed to know how to make good use of her hands. My legs struggled to keep my body up, pleasure twisting up knots in my stomach. I threw my head back, causing it to clang against the locker. I bucked into the Twin's fingers, choking on whimpers as my eyes screwed shut again.

"Oh, god..." I whined.

The woman hummed in reply, stroking me faster. I gasped, trembling and gushing into her hand. I panted like a bitch in heat as the Twin rubbed, groped and palmed me with an impatient flick of her wrist.

"Ah!" I cried out.

My body fell limp against the locker. I spilled messily onto her hand, dampening the fabric of my underwear. The Twin made a satisfied grunt, yanking her wet hand out of my pants. I moaned loudly, basking in the hazy afterglow of pleasure. Alas, clarity soon washed back over me. It caused my eyes to snap open and stare at the Twin with sheer horror on my face. I... couldn't believe I just did that.

She gave me a levelled stare, before glancing down at her hand. She curiously examined the creamy release that strung between each of her fingers. Without a single word uttered between us, the Twin bent down to grab her sickle with the same hand, seemingly liking how it smeared along the handle. She checked over the bloody blade with an unsettling nonchalance, as if I wasn't even there. She gave me one last look, biting back a small smirk at the sight of my bewildered features. I jolted up with a yelp when the Twin clapped the locker doors back over my form. She hummed again, before making her way up the stairs.

I stood there in the dark locker with my jaw on the floor. A blush soon found its way along my cheeks. I stifled a wave of revulsion at the slick feeling in my drenched underwear. I cradled my head in my hands, dragging out a humiliated groan.

"What the hell is wrong with me?!"