Flirty!Ghost Face x Flustered!Reader 3

The unmasked Ghost Face kept his knife flush against my bloody neck, giving it a stinging sensation. His lips pressed firmly against mine almost hungrily. I screamed into his mouth, forcefully shoving his shoulders away from me. Danny stumbled back, landing on his butt. He dropped the knife and it was left laying next to him. I practically dove for the blade, scooping it up into my shaky hands before bolting for the door.

Danny Johnson rolled onto his stomach and grabbed my ankle just in time, yanking me down onto the floor with him. I screamed in anger and dropped the knife. It skidded away from arms reach for the both of us. The man grinned and climbed on top of me, laughing right in my face. I screamed again, slapping a hand onto his forehead and forcing his head away from me. Adrenaline kicked in and I rolled us over so I was now on top of him. Danny laughed again and we rolled around for a while, both trying to best each other.

I was hardly even scared now, just angry. I straddled Danny's hips and curled a hand around his throat. His gloved hand shot up and did the same. The cut he inflicted on my flesh burned. I hissed in pain so he took advantage, rolling on top of me for the final time. I snarled, my chest heaving against his. I had ran out of breath and was exhausted. I punched weakly at his shoulder, trying not to close my eyes and just rest for a second.

Danny was huffing too. His chest rose and fell onto mine with quick breaths. He kind of just stared down at me for awhile. I stared right back up at him, my cheeks burning. Our bodies unintentionally ground together as we tried to simmer our breathing. I let out a strangled noise that sounded almost like a bashful moan. I blushed at the sound, also at the animalistic look in Danny's dead eyes. He seemingly stared into my soul. I whimpered a little, my chest brushing up against his almost sensually.

The unmasked Ghost Face threw his head down and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I was so hot and bothered, I simply kissed back. I huffed against him, snaking my arms around his neck. Danny deepened the kiss, gripping onto my neck again. I moaned at the move, entangling my fingers in his short dark hair. He chuckled into the kiss before groaning back. I let out another shaky moan, gliding my hands back down to grip the leather hood that was draped over his shoulders.

Danny broke the kiss and gazed lovingly down at my beet red face. His shoulders shook in a raspy chuckle, buzzing down my body in a sweet vibration. I couldn't move or say anything. I clenched his hood tighter in my hands until my knuckles turned white. Danny leaned back down, this time to my neck. He licked the warm blood off the small cut his knife inflicted. I dragged out a quiet pained moan at the sensation. He pushed his back up at beamed at me.

"You're mine."

Three days later

"Order up! Table two."

I swooped the plate of hot food away from the chef and took it out to the bar. I set my sights on table two, where a young woman sat alone. Her head was propped up by her hand, dried tears on her face. I didn't know why she was crying. Maybe she had been stood up? Feeling awkward, I pretended I didn't notice.

"Here you go, ma'am. Please enjoy." I smiled, not meeting her eyes.

The woman didn't reply nor did she even look up at me. I crept away shyly from her table as I had no comforting words to say. The bar was alive tonight. Drunken men and sad girls like her littered the floor. I stumbled through a crowd of loud dumbasses and scampered back into the kitchen with the chef. I could handle him, but everyone else was annoying me tonight.

I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall, my mind elsewhere. I thought about the other night. The other night with the Ghost Face... Danny. Why did I let him so easily kiss me? I watched the chef flip paddies and check the oven over.

Crash!

A loud noise sounded from the back alley. We both jumped a foot in the air. The chef and I glanced towards the back door.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

The chef looked at me, shrugged, then went back to work.

"Prolly just some raccoon in the dumpster again." He murmured.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I didn't think that was true. I had a sneaky feeling I knew who was out there and I didn't think it was very pleasant. Still, I felt compelled to investigate whether I was correct or not.

"I'll go check and see if the lid's shut. They made such a mess last time." I said.

The chef offered a grunt in response as I made my way to the back door. I planted both hands on the door and pushed it open. I was welcomed into the dark alley by an overwhelmingly hot night. That was Florida for you...

I snapped my eyes over to the dumpster against the brick wall of the bar. The lid was shut and there wasn't a raccoon in sight. I spun slowly on the spot, trying to locate what the sound was. The alley was quiet and still with nothing out of place. I stood there in silence for a few moments, feeling stupid. I furrowed my brow and trained my gaze onto the ground. I thought about the other night, a weird feeling dwelling in my breast. I looked at the door before turning around for one more moment.

I was met with a ghostly mask, silently screaming just inches from my face.

I went to scream as well but a familiar gloved hand smacked over my mouth. I stumbled back and slammed into the brick wall next to the door. I squealed into the hand and stared wide eyed at the dark figure before me. He moved the hand away from my face and placed it next to my head.

"Danny..." I managed to stammer out.

The Ghost Face continued to glare daggers into me. I felt my face heating up but it could've just been the oppressive heat of the night. His hand met the bottom of his mask, where it was lifted up as well as his hood. His sunken features grinned at my own.

"I've been thinking about you, baby." Danny crooned.

"Oh...?" I squeaked nervously.

"Yeah," he breathed. "I've missed you."

"Oh..." I yipped again.

Danny's hands wrapped snug around my waist. I got a small pang of deja vu from our position. Me against the wall, him not understanding personal space.

"Did ya miss me?" He asked.

I nodded my head rapidly before he even finished the sentence. "Yes." I trembled fearfully against him.

Danny's lips curled back into an impossibly large smile. His hand stroked my waist and his face leaned in.

"Good."

He pulled me into a kiss, grabbing at my hair and running his fingers through it. I screwed my eyes shut crudely at the harsh affection but soon melted into it.

"Mmm." I moaned before throwing my arms around Danny's neck.

This killer was right, I was his.