Yandere!Deathslinger x Fem!Glasses!Reader (smut) 2

I squeaked as Caleb's prickly moustache scraped against my flushed cheeks. His lips moved quickly and roughly against my own. I almost couldn't keep up with his needy impatience. His hands were clamped around my hips in an iron grip. They began to burn and ache under his fingertips, but I couldn't care less. If I was being honest, I kind of liked it. Caleb's tongue was all over mine, while the kiss turned to pure passion. My glasses were getting in the way, chafing painfully into our cheeks. I broke away for a millisecond to slip them off my face and placed them swiftly on the desk I sat on.

Caleb smashed his lips back onto mine the first chance he got. I let out a squeal of surprise when he pushed me down so I was laying along the desk. The man hovered over me, our teeth clattering together as he kissed me hard. I whined against his lips, digging my nails into the front of his leather jacket. Caleb let out a husky groan in reply, his deep voice rumbling down my throat. I stifled a nervous moan when I felt a certain hardness graze against my crotch. Our tongues battled, mine quickly losing as Caleb soon dominated every single part of me.

The Deathslinger ground into me with grunt. I gasped against the kiss, feeling myself grow hot and heavy between my thighs. I felt terrible about it. Felix was dead at the front of the classroom, while I was on the verge of being fucked on one of the desks just feet away. Cheryl and Steve were still off somewhere, probably fixing generators. I prayed to god that they wouldn't stumble upon us in here. That would be horrible and I wouldn't ever be able to live it down. Though I thought this way, it didn't stop me from sloppily breaking the kiss and moaning into Caleb's ear.

"Ah, Caleb." I huffed. "I need you. Please fuck me."

His eyes were the only thing I could see clearly without my glasses. They were two bright white lights that had forever pierced a hole through my soul. His chapped lips slowly peeled back into a delighted grin above me.

"That's my good girl." Caleb praised.

My head rested against the desk as my chest heaved. He trailed his calloused hands up my bruised hips and along my clothed stomach. He continued to run it up and over my breasts, that rose and fell with each shaky breath. Caleb massaged and kneaded them greedily with both hands. His grin didn't falter for a second. He leaned down and placed another kiss to my lips. I melted into it, lifting my own hand up to take off his hat and toss it to the floor. I ran my fingers through his long hair as our lips moved together in sync. While we made out, I could hear the sound of metal clinking from below.

Caleb fumbled with his belt, unbuckling it with haste. His lips remained firm against mine as he now tugged at the waistband of my pants. I immediately assisted him, shimmying them down my legs and then kicking off my shoes. They hit the floor with a thud, his own pants dropping down soon after. Caleb grabbed one of my legs and pushed it up against my chest. I shivered when he poked at my entrance, a small mewl leaving me.

"Ready, darling?" The Deathslinger purred.

I nodded up at his blurry face that now loomed over me. I gripped each side of the small desk I laid on as he slid fully in with ease. I instantly clenched around him, a ring of my come forming at the base of his length. Caleb closed his glowing eyes and groaned at the lovely feeling.

"So tight." He gasped.

I threw my head back onto the tabletop with a moan. He began to steadily pump himself into me. I huffed and whimpered, his forceful hips causing the desk and I to rock back and forth. My walls were soaked as my warmth drooled all over Caleb's length. It lapped it all up. The groans that rolled off his whisky flavoured tongue were like music to my ears. One hand gripped my already bruised waist, while the other groped my breast again. He thrusted into me slightly quicker, our bare skin sticking together with gooey sex.

"Oh, darling..." Caleb muttered.

I squealed in pleasure, gripping the desk until my knuckles turned white. I ground my wetness against him as I felt his thrusts grow rough. I choked out a loud moan, hoping nobody heard it. Caleb chucked a leg over his shoulder while keeping the other against my chest. He suddenly drilled himself into me like a wild animal. All I could see was the blurry wall as I threw my head back.

"Ah, Caleb! Oh, god. Yes, harder! Please, harder." I begged.

The Deathslinger cried out my own name, slamming his hips into mine. He lowered his head back down and attacked my neck. He nipped at the sensitive flesh, leaving an array of bruises and wet kisses. My moans vibrated excellently against his lips. I yelled out in ecstasy as Caleb thrusted into me rough as ever. I moaned over and over, my stomach twisting around into countless knots.

"Oh, god." I whimpered breathlessly.

Caleb slammed my waist around his hard length with an inhuman strength. The desk squeaked and scraped against the floor, sounding as if the legs were about to snap. The man gazed lovingly down at me through a thick layer of lust. My leg trembled over his shoulder. I moaned loudly, feeling myself come undone.

"Caleb! Ah, yes! Fuck me!" I shouted.

I came all over the cock that still pumped deep within me. I clenched around Caleb again, my warmth swallowing him whole. He choked out a gasp at the tight heat that gripped him. Tears welled in my eyes, making my eyesight even more blurry. I squealed as he bucked into me harshly, poking at my cervix.

Caleb gave one last thrust, a raspy grunt leaving him as he released. He had pushed his way in, gushing hotly against my cervix. I cried out in shock, arching my back as come poured into me.

"Oh, my god. Caleb," I squinted up at his blurred face in disbelief.

Caleb only chuckled to himself. He slid out painfully slow, come following after in spurts. It rolled down my thighs and along the desk, dripping to the floor thickly. He smirked in satisfaction, before leaning down to kiss my neck. His moustache was almost itchy against my bruised skin. Caleb's shallow breaths puffed over my neck as he continued to chuckle lowly.

"Now you're mine forever." He grinned with a gleam of pride.