Flustered!Cannibal x Flirty!Reader 2

Bubba chittered something incoherent as he buried his masked face further into my neck. His thick arms had engulfed my entire frame, pulling my chest flush against his.

"Oh! You're a good boy, aren't you, Bubba?" I cooed.

Bubba's cheeks were a rosy red under his mask. He gave a shy nod against my neck. My shoulders shook in a raspy chuckle at his cute behaviour.

"So handsome too." I added.

The Cannibal uttered a groan, his hands clinging to my back for dear life. He pulled away from the crook of my neck, gazing lovingly into my eyes. A playful smile crept along my features. Bubba slowly lifted a hand up, wary not to startle me. Lucky for him, I wasn't scared at all. He ran it through my hair gingerly, twirling some around his finger. He tucked a loose strand behind my ear, before caressing my cheek. I basked in his warm touch, his calloused hand running along my jawline. My smile widened, lashes batting flirtatiously.

Bubba purred, bringing both hands to cup either of my cheeks. He traced little circles into them with the pads of his thumbs. Through the mouth hole of his mask, I could clearly make out the deep blush spread along his skin. He then then leaned in and pecked a swift kiss to my forehead. He drew his head back with the same haste, as if he thought I was going to bite.

"Oh, Bubba." I giggled.

Before I could even react, Bubba was yanking me up by my wrists. He pulled the both of us to our feet, the old deck of the Thompson House whining in protest.

"Oh, Bubba!" I repeated. "What're you doing?"

He let out a sound of amusement, before swaying the both of my wrists side to side. His hands let go of them shortly after, only for my fingers to intertwine with his. Bubba swayed his hips to an imaginary beat. He moved my hands up and around in a funky little dance while doing so. I laughed, dancing along with him. I gasped in delight when he pulled my hand above my head and twirled me. Our dance was anything but... well, there wasn't much rhythm going on. But it didn't matter, because it was us.

Me and Bubba. Forever.

The Cannibal held my hand and spun me until I was dizzy. Uncontrollable giggles bubbled from my lips as I twirled around like some sort of crazy ballerina. With one last spin, he grabbed my waist and dipped me almost professionally. Though my vision was blurred and my mind was still spinning, his piercing eyes were crystal clear above me.

"My, what a gentleman!" I praised.

The toothy grin behind Bubba's mask made my heart melt. He carefully lifted me back to my full height, his arms remaining wrapped around my waist. He sputtered out a bashful laugh, giving me another kiss. This time it was on the jaw. He must've been getting more comfortable with me, because he had never done that before.

"You're adorable, dear Bubba."

Bubba took my hand in his and brought it up to his lips, kissing my knuckles shyly. A big stupid smile was plastered on my face. I swore, if we were in a cartoon, I'd be looking at him with a pair of heart shaped eyes.

"Simply adorable."

I twisted my fingers around Bubba's tie, tugging him by it so he was right by my face. He tensed up at the action and I could even hear his breath hitch. The flustered look in his wary eyes was enough to make me go wild. With a shiver of delight, he leaned in for one last kiss. This time, he aimed for the lips.