Entity x Child!Abused!Reader

I felt my guardian's fist collide with my cheek, before I fell to the kitchen floor. I gasped in pain as I sat up, clutching my aching jaw. Tears poured down like a waterfall from my eyes as they loomed over me.

"You little prick! I fucking hate you! You're a complete waste of space!" My guardian yelled.

I winced at their loud voice and shielded my face from their abuse with my small hands.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed.

There was nothing to apologise for. I hadn't done anything wrong to them. My guardian kicked me in the chest anyway, making me fall back to the floor. I cried loudly into my hands, trying to block it all out. I heard them reach for something on the counter, followed by a metallic sound scraping along it. I peeked through the cracks of my fingers, teary eyes widening when I saw a kitchen knife in their hand.

"No!" I screeched.

"Nobody's gonna find you! It's gonna be so easy!" My guardian laughed insanely.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as they pressed their foot back onto my chest. I flailed about on the floor beneath them, begging for my life. The cold fog from outside began to flow through the kitchen window ominously. I didn't know why my guardian had the window open in the first place. Tonight was so murky and chilly, the fog was suffocating. It poured into the kitchen silently, and almost malevolently.

My guardian's brow furrowed as they looked around the foggy kitchen confusingly. Tears rolled freely down the sides of my face, the streaks feeling icy against the cold air. My guardian blinked through the thick murkiness above me, before snapping their attention back to me. I whimpered in fear as their lips peeled back into a nasty grin. They lifted the kitchen knife above their head, ready to strike down. Deep whispers suddenly kissed against my ears. I had no idea where they were coming from but they didn't sound like they had anything good to say. They were intelligible, saying gibberish with an undeniable evil meaning behind syllable.

Though the whispers weren't making any sense, I still somewhat understood them. I knew what it wanted. It was here for my guardian. This dark creature knew that they were a terrible human being that it could use to its advantage. It was here to take them away to its own realm. This was strange. Why was it telling me all this? Wasn't it...? Supposed to be telling them this?

My guardian suddenly dropped the knife and let it clatter to the floor. A look of uncertainty and fear met their face before they stumbled back away from me. Before I could sit up, the fog thickened over my small body and held me down like a weighted blanket.

No, this was a mistake. It wasn't supposed to take me. My guardian! It was meant to take my guardian!

I tried to scream but the fog pulled me down into a black pit of darkness.

Autohaven Wreckers, the Entity's realm

A groan left my lips as I stirred in my slumber. My eyes groggily peeled open to reveal the roof of... a car? I bolted up into a seated position, and took in my surroundings. I appeared to be in the backseat of an old car. I looked out the grotty window to see a bright yet dingy sign that read, GAS HEAVEN. Only few letters actually still lit up, flickering weakly. I brought my shaky hands out and hesitantly reached for the door handle, stepping out into the night. My legs wobbled as I tried to rise to my feet.

I found myself standing out front of an abandoned gas station. That same cold fog still lingered in the air. I slowly spun on the spot, staring on in awe at the realm. How did I get here? Why me, and not my guardian?

DING, DONG!

A tall creature materialised in front of me by the ring of a bell. He glared down at me with glowing eyes, his face clad in what looked like wood. Branches and sticks protruded from the top of his head, a leather poncho hung over his broad shoulders.