Legion (Frank) x Reader

"Hey! Hey, babe!"

Frank Morrison waved his arms wildly at me from across the abandoned resort. I rolled my eyes and continued to repair the generator before me, completely ignoring his antics.

"Hey, babe! Look at me!" The Legion leader began to jump on the spot as he desperately tried to get my attention that he so greatly craved.

My skilful hands worked wonders on the generator. I managed to repair it all on my own as it boomed with life in front of me. My fellow survivors were all already dead. Yikes! Frank always killed them off quick when we were on trial together just so we could be alone. I stood from my position and brushed the snow off my outfit casually.

"Babe! Check it out! Watch me touch the top of this doorway."

I glanced over at Frank who was standing in said doorway of the resort. He leaped up and slapped the top of it with some effort. I stifled a smile and covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"Did you see that?" Frank asked.

I placed my hands on my hips and acted like I was annoyed with his entire existence (which wasn't hard).

"I did." I said deadpanned.

"What'd ya think? Pretty cool, ay?"

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of this adult's mouth.

"Eh, seen better." I teased before walking off.

"Hey! Babe, where're you going? Come back!" Frank called.

My stupid heartbeat rang in my ears as he sped after me, his knife passively at his side. I continued to ignore him and looked for another generator. Frank was quick, I gave him that. He caught up instantly and was walking by my side in no time.

"What do you want, Frank?" I asked, peeved.

I walked a little faster in an effort to get away from him. I didn't know what was wrong with this killer. The first time I had a trial with him, he just immediately latched himself onto me. He said something about how he thought I 'had it going on' and he 'totally dug my style'.

Though Frank was endearing and had a dark charisma that I enjoyed, I played hard to get. He just seemed like a cliche high school bully and a total fuck boy. He made my eyes roll so hard, sometimes the sockets ached after.

Frank jogged backwards in front of me, just trying to annoy me, it seemed.

"Nothing. Just wanna talk." He said casually.

I stopped walking through the snow and stood in front of him, crossing my arms again.

"About what?" I snapped sassily.

"Uhh..." Frank scratched his head with his knife confusingly. "I honestly didn't think I'd get this far, ay." He answered shyly.

I closed my eyes and let out an amused laugh. I hadn't laughed like that in so long. It felt great. Frank loved it too, watching on in awe.

"Wow, ay... if I keep talking, can I make that happen again?" He asked softly.

I bit my lip at his words, before playing annoyed again.

"Nah, keep trying." I walked around him.

Frank snapped his head in my direction and continued to follow me.

"I can do cooler things than just touching the top of the door!" He called through the icy fog.

"That wasn't even cool!" I shouted back.

"Wha? Yeah, it was!" The Legion leader argued.

He got right next to me again as we trudged through the thick snow, away from the resort.