Twins x AlwaysTired!Reader (smut) 3

I slept for a good three hours before waking up again. My heavy eyes fluttered open to be met with Charlotte's. Victor was no longer in the bed alongside us, off scurrying about in the saloon somewhere. Charlotte watched me like a hawk, laying just inches away from me. I hummed groggily and shifted against the dusty old bedsheets.

"Charlotte, why didn't you wake me? How long was I out?" I croaked with my eyes closed.

"I wanted you to rest, little one." Charlotte murmured back.

She reached out and stroked my cheek tenderly. I purred at the touch and nestled against her hand.

"Thank you, Char. I dunno what I'd do without you." I whispered tiredly.

Charlotte frowned to herself at the thought of her being without me. She didn't know what she would do either.

"I love you." She said.

My eyes cracked open to stare into hers again. A small smile tugged at my lips, causing one to form on her own pretty face.

"I love you too." I grinned.

Charlotte stroked my cheek like a beloved child. She ran a calloused thumb over my skin as she studied my sleepy features. My muscles relaxed against the bed, my body wanting to drift off to sleep again. It yearned for a full night's sleep. Charlotte dragged her hand down my cheek and along my jawline, then sliding across the soft flesh of my neck. I tensed up at the touch but let it happen nonetheless. Why wouldn't I? I stared in awe at Charlotte as her hand trailed down my neck and chest. My breath hitched when she ran it across my stomach through my shirt.

"Charlotte..." I gasped.

The woman's hand continued to travel down my body. I let out a shaky moan as it slid into my pants. I was so embarrassed, I could no longer look into her eyes. My face darkened to a rosy red colour, staring intently up at the ceiling as her hand groped me. A shiver ran down my spine as Charlotte ran her fingers along my sex. She loved every twist and flinch my face made as she pleasured me. I was always in need of a good nap, but this seemed so much more important than that now. I couldn't believe how much I craved Charlotte's gentle touch between my thighs. I moaned again, struggling to keep it together.

Her big paw was nestled deep within my pants, fingers dragging along me. I choked out a gasp and desperately ground into them, feeling her fingertips grow wet with my arousal. Charlotte moved her hand quicker at my advance. I whimpered pathetically, silently begging her to continue. She palmed and stroked, enjoying the feel of my damp warmth twitching against her. My chest heaved as I dragged out a long, loud moan.

"My love." Charlotte cooed.

I cried out, feeling myself gush into her hand. It was drenched from my release, slick and warm as she still groped me.

"Charlotte." I whimpered. She pulled her hand out of my pants, studying the wetness that stringed between her fingers. "Oh, god." I huffed lewdly.

There was so much passion in the way she touched me. It felt so pent up and purposeful. It really made me wonder... how long had Charlotte been waiting to do that to me?

The afterglow of my release was beginning to wear thin, and I felt myself doze off yet again.