Twins x AlwaysTired!Reader 2

I sat on the floor of a rusty old locker. I curled myself up into the corner and leaned my head against the wall. My tired eyes fluttered shut as I tried to take a quick nap. I shifted uncomfortably in the tight space, just knowing I was going to be stiff when I woke up. But I was too tired to even care. All I wanted to do was sleep. I felt bad for leaving my fellow survivors to do all the work, but I really needed this.

Just as I was about to fall into a terrible slumber, the locker's doors ripped open. Though it was nighttime here in Dead Dawg Saloon, I still shielded my eyes from the brightness outside.

"Ah!" I hissed.

To my surprise, none other than Charlotte Deshayes loomed over me. She glanced down at me with an unimpressed look on her face. Which was fair, I wasn't very impressed with myself in that moment either.

"Charlotte? It's you again?" I gaped.

We only just had a trial together last night. It was so lovely. Charlotte let me sleep on an actual bed, before carrying me to the hatch in her big strong arms. I rubbed my eyes and sat crosslegged in the locker.

"Yes, it is me. Why are you sleeping in here?" Charlotte asked.

"Cause I'm tired, Char. All I wanna do is sleep. It don't matter where." I slurred.

My eyelids felt like stones. I struggled to keep them open as I felt myself drifting off mid conversation. Charlotte furrowed her brow in concern, crouching down to my level.

"Come. I found a bed." She cooed softly.

I cracked my eyes open groggily.

"Really?" I murmured.

"Yes." She nodded.

I lifted out my arms for Charlotte as she pulled me up into her own. I threw them around her neck and nuzzled my face into her bare shoulder.

"Where's Vick?" I whispered. Before she could even respond, a certain boy's screech ripped through the fog, followed by a woman's shriek. "Never mind." I grunted.

I rested my eyes as Charlotte carried me across the realm, away from the other survivors. Her twin brother Victor was pretty occupied with them as it was. While laying limp in her arms, I heard rickety old stairs whine under her sandals. I couldn't bring myself to open my heavy eyes again as Charlotte gently draped me along something soft. A bed. The covers were full of dust and grime, but I couldn't care less in that moment. The rusty bed frame squeaked under my weight, and every time I moved just the smallest bit. I sprawled my limbs wide along the large mattress, laying my head against a gross pillow.

"Ahh." I moaned. Charlotte watched over me motherly, clenching and unclenching her big fists. "Thank you, Charlotte." I breathed.

I curled up into the bedsheets and nestled my cheek against the pillow. My eyes still didn't open as I felt myself grow still.

"Sleep well, my love." Charlotte whispered.

The sound of the floorboards creaking under her feet was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

I woke up from a dreamless sleep, finding myself still in that filthy old bed. It was pretty gross, but desperate times called for desperate measures. Better than sleeping in a locker, at least!

I felt my back leaning against something firm and warm. An arm was also draped over my waist, pulling me closer.

Charlotte.

I could feel her bloody chest rise and fall with each small breath she took. Her heart thumped slowly against my back, signalling to me that she was asleep. Charlotte stirred slightly in her slumber, tightening her arm around me whilst doing so. As I laid there next to her, I felt yet another body toss and turn in the bed. It was a much smaller body, resting up against Charlotte's legs.

Stifling a yawn, I twisted myself around in her embrace to find Victor curled up on his sister's shins. A tired smile crept along my face as I watched the Twins sleep. They looked so peaceful. Which was ironic, having known that they probably killed all the other survivors while I slept without a care in the world. Whoops, my bad...

Charlotte groaned groggily next to me. She pulled me closer to her protectively before opening her pale eyes. I stared shyly into them as we laid there next to each other, our chests pressed flush together. She croaked out my name affectionately in a sleepy tone.

"How did you sleep?" She muttered.

"Good," I yawned softly. "Thanks." I let out a content sigh, snuggling against her.

Victor slept like a brick by us, curled up in a little ball. Charlotte wrapped both arms around me in an embrace and pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"You're welcome, my love." She uttered.

Though this bed was disgusting, there wasn't anywhere else I'd rather be than laying in it with my beloved Twins.