Nurse x Anemic!Reader

The Nurse had a strange feeling in her breast about this new survivor. Being a nurse, she was always instinctively attracted to those who were injured. But this survivor was not physically hurt in any way. So why did she still feel so drawn to them? There was something 'broken' about them and the Nurse was determined to figure out what it was.

She studied them from afar. The survivor was crouched down and carefully repairing a generator. Nea Karlsson, a fellow survivor, was on the other side. The young woman made no mistake. She managed to repair the generator perfectly and swiftly. The Nurse gripped her bone saw tightly in her frail hand. The generator boomed with life after the two survivors repaired it together successfully. Nea jumped to her feet and snuck away into the abandoned asylum. The other survivor shakily rose to their feet, dizzily clutching their head with a hiss.

Head rush. The Nurse thought.

The survivor gripped onto the pumping generator for support as they tried to regain their balance. The Nurse could tell that they were very dizzy and lightheaded. Maybe that was why she was so attracted to them? They had something wrong with them on the inside? The Nurse floated over without another thought. They whipped around to notice her approaching them. They let out a horrendous shriek and took off running.

The Nurse floated after the survivor, picking up her pace. She readied her bone saw, but hesitated. She was more interested in figuring out what was wrong with them than actually hurting them. That strange feeling in her breast plunged deep within. It was her nurse instincts: her instincts to heal. The Nurse was quickly realising that the survivor was slowing down. She could hear their heavy breathing and desperate huffs for air. The curiosity and slight concern was tearing the Nurse apart. Just as she was going to forget it and lift her bone saw up to strike, the survivor stopped. She saw their knees visibly buckle, and they crashed to the ground.

The Nurse froze, her bone saw fell to her side. The survivor laid there on ground completely still. Their eyes were closed which showed that they had somehow fainted. The Nurse floated over and carefully set her bare feet onto the ground for the first time in ages. She crouched down and rolled the survivor over. The Nurse set her bone saw down next to her and placed a hand on their face. Their chest rose and fell with each soft breath they took. The woman looked them over but could not see any visible reason as to why they fainted like this.

She stared at the survivor's still face for a long time. They just looked so peaceful. The Nurse felt something stir within her belly. It was an affectionate feeling she once yearned for. Companionship. She hadn't had someone special to her for quite some time. The Nurse stroked the survivor's face crudely. Her dainty fingers soon entangled in their hair which she played with mindlessly.

Maybe when they woke up and told her what was wrong with them, then she'd sacrifice them. Yeah, that sounded like a good idea.

The Nurse stood and grabbed her bone saw. She gave the survivor one last look before hoisting them up onto her shoulder. She heard them groan softly in their sleep as she floated into the asylum. When she entered, their fellow survivors were nowhere to be seen. The Nurse was quick to spot an old hospital bed in the corner. She dumped the survivor onto it with some effort. They grunted again, but then relaxed against the hard mattress.

The Nurse loomed over the bed for some long seconds. The survivor's face was straight and there were clearly no dreams behind those eyelids. She didn't want to leave them. What if they woke up and escaped? She glanced down at her bone saw through her fabric mask but stopped herself from lifting it. Before the Nurse could change her mind about sparing the survivor, she turned around and floated out the door.

The Nurse set her sights on the Swedish girl Nea. She hunted her down like a bloodhound and sliced into her back with a brutal force that you wouldn't expect from her. Nea laid on the ground, crying and trying to crawl away from the killer weakly. The Nurse came over and slung the woman over her shoulder. Nea struggled for a little bit but it didn't matter when a meat hook slammed through her collarbone. She screamed in agony and the Nurse just floated away like nothing happened.