Yandere!Huntress x KillerSlayer!Reader

The Trickster chased me relentlessly through the wreckers. He threw blade after blade into my back like a dartboard. I cried out in agony, choking on wet sobs as blood seeped through my shirt. I limped into the abandoned gas station in an effort to get away from him. The Trickster laughed cruelly from behind, making my heart pound out of my chest. As we both entered Gas Heaven, he pegged yet another blade into my back.

I shrieked, falling to the grimy floor. The wind was knocked out of me while I laid there on my face. I then flipped around, hissing as my stinging back ground against the floor. A small puddle of blood was quickly pooling around me. Through teary eyes, I stared helplessly up at the Trickster who was swaggering over to me. A smug grin was spread across his face, his yellow eyes shining with terrible sadism. A wave of anger washed over my panic, giving me a brief moment of clarity. He quietly giggled something in Korean, readying his bat.

I looked around the gas station desperately, trying to find something or someone to help me. A sharp scrap of rusty old metal laid just a few inches away. A small gasp left my lips as I snatched it up from the floor. Just as the Trickster lifted his bat above his head to strike, I scrambled to my feet with a spurt of newfound energy. His eyes widened in surprise as I slashed the scrap of metal through the air. With a cry of fury from my end, the metal sliced into the soft flesh of his neck. The Trickster wheezed out a squeal, crumbling to the floor.

The scrap metal made a noisy clatter when I dropped it. As soon as my hand was empty, it was flinging up to smack over my mouth. The Trickster gurgled painfully, shakily clutching his bleeding throat. Bright red blood guzzled out from the cut like a faucet. His body convulsed on the floor, heaving and trembling.

I didn't mean to do it. I swore, I didn't mean it. I just meant to cut his cheek, or to just scare him off! I didn't mean to... to...

"Kill him." I whispered to myself in pure horror.

The Trickster laid before me motionless. His blood still oozed out from his throat as his wide yellow eyes stared dead ahead. I couldn't move my hand away from my face. My injured back still burned and stung, my own blood dripping down thickly. To my utter surprise, the Entity itself purred in my ear. I froze in place, my eyes glued to the Trickster's stiff expression of pain. The Entity's deep voice swirled around me in a whisper of sweet nothings. As the Trickster and I both quietly bled, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I liked that... more. The Entity whispered.

Red Forest, a few weeks later

I peeked my head around the old cabin, stalking my prey. My heart rate sped up at the mere sight of her, my sweaty hands holding my weapon in a fierce grip. There she stood in all her stoic beauty, blissfully unaware of her demise. My victim held a weapon of her own in a large paw. It was a bloody old hatchet.

For my victim was the Huntress.

My fellow survivors scampered off to fix generators or cleanse totems or whatever they wanted. I didn't care. I only had one meaning here in the Entity's realm now.

I killed killers.

The Entity loved it. It lapped up every act of carnage I inflicted on its little slaves. I was still technically a survivor, I just had some interesting perks. But didn't we all?

The deaths of killers were only temporary, much like us survivors. They were revived by the Entity after every trial like normal. That actually gave me some relief. I was horrified when I accidentally murdered the Trickster the other week, but it was now a regular occurrence.

I had never killed the Huntress before. That wasn't crazy, as I was only doing this for not long. Not every killer had felt my wrath yet, but that was okay. They all definitely would in time. I stalked the Huntress like a wolf to a hare, sneakily creeping along the logged wall of the cabin. Just as I was about to pounce, David King came into view. He must've been looking for generators, but he was only interfering with my kill. As soon as his eyes locked on the killer, he turned on his heels and ran off into the forest.