Plague x Reader (fluff) 2

Red Forest, the Entity's realm

I grabbed onto a sturdy tree branch, hoisting myself up with a small grunt. I pulled my weight up into the big tree, settling down on a certain thick branch. I perched myself onto it when I knew that it could easily support me. I nestled down and placed my bloody weapon in my lap. I whistled a quick tune as I began to clean the weapon with the bottom of my shirt crudely. My girlfriend, Adiris, was out and about, off in the forest. Anna was out there too, probably hunting. All three of us killers lived in perfect harmony here in the forest/temple.

I set my weapon down next to me on the branch and just sat for a while. Kicking my legs back and forth, I watched as crows cawed loudly through the night sky. The cool breeze wafted on through, my hair flowing with it prettily. It wasn't long until I heard dead leaves crunching under bare feet. My ears perked up at the sound. I soon heard my name being called out in a woman's voice.

Adiris' voice.

"Addy?" I called back.

She shouted my name again.

"Addy!" I cheerfully replied.

The Plague's footsteps became closer and more urgent like she was panicked.

"Little one?" She asked the cold air.

Finally I could see her tall frame in the sea of trees. Adiris stood there, looking around in an attempt to spot me in the dark.

"Up here!" I piped up from where I sat in the tree.

The Plague's one eye widened at the sight of me swinging my legs back and forth like a child up in the tree.

"Oh, hello, little one." She smiled.

"Hello, Addy." I giggled.

The tree branch I sat on was hardly above Adiris' head. She was just that tall! I still grinned down at her, drumming my fingers along the branch.

"What are you doing up there, little one?" Adiris asked.

"Just hanging out." I replied.

The woman's shoulders shook slightly as she chuckled. "You are very cute." She breathed.

"Thanks, Addy!" I beamed. Adiris reached her arms up and snaked them around my waist. "Oh!" I squeaked.

Adiris pulled me out of the tree and into her arms bridal style. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her neck and gazed lovingly up at her.

"I love you, Addy." I expressed longingly.

The Plague's smile matched mine perfectly. "I love you too, my dear." She whispered.

The fellow killer suddenly closed in and pressed her lips to mine. My eyes fluttered shut and I leaned into it, my grasp on her neck tightening. The kiss was short and sweet, her pulling away to place another on my forehead.

"My everything." Adiris uttered.