Yandere!Deathslinger x Fem!Glasses!Reader

The Deathslinger terrified me. Ever since he first laid eyes on me, a sick obsession formed within his brain. Maybe it was the way I spoke so gently, or the way I always wore my glasses a little crooked. Whatever it was, it wouldn't go away. The Deathslinger was fiercely devoted to making me his. Something told me he would go to great lengths to make sure that happened. After all, he already was.

Felix Richter slung a bloody arm around my shoulder. A groan of pain left his lips as he limped by my side. I held his arm around me, securing my other hand on his waist. The Deathslinger did this to him. I guided Felix into a classroom, carefully setting him down onto a desk. He winced in pain, clutching his arm that gushed with thick blood. My eyes softened at the man, tending to his wounds.

Little did I know, a certain someone was watching us.

The Deathslinger was fuming as he watched me carry Felix away to safety. His glowing eyes lit up with a blazing anger as I laid my feminine hands on the man's bruised flesh.

How dare he? The Deathslinger thought.

How dare he have me touch him? That should've been him, my fingers all up in his hair... not this dumb blonde man.

Just as I was about done with healing Felix, the Deathslinger fired his gun. A long chain with a jagged harpoon at the end shot out. He came out of nowhere. One moment he was off somewhere down the hall, then the next he was standing in the doorway of the classroom. The harpoon struck Felix right in the chest, pulling him forward roughly. I clutched the sides of my head, making my glasses fall off as I screamed murder. They clattered to the floor forgotten. I watched on in blurry horror as the Deathslinger reeled Felix in like a big fish.

"No!" I shrieked.

This was all my fault.

Felix fell on his back, his broken body being dragged across the floor. He looked up fearfully at the Deathslinger as he loomed over him. The bigger man lifted his foot up and slammed it down onto the harpoon, driving it right through Felix's chest. The blonde's cries were cut short as blood spewed from his mouth. His struggling body went limp, and his heart stopped beating.

Tears ran down my face as I cupped my hands over my mouth, breathing heavily. The Deathslinger slowly tilted his head up to look at me from under his brimmed hat, a dark expression on his crooked face. He took his foot off the harpoon, reeling it back in. I grimaced as it was yanked out of Felix's mutilated body and retracted back into the gun.

"Darling." The Deathslinger grunted.

I trembled in fear, backing away from the killer. I whimpered as I ran into a chair, causing me to stumble and back into a desk. My vision was blurred but I could very much so make out his menacing figure walking towards me. He set his weapon down on a nearby chair, blood spritzing along the seat. My bottom lip wobbled as I gripped the desk, instinctively sitting on top of it.

"Now don't be afraid, darling. I ain't gonna hurt you." The Deathslinger reassured.

He stopped to lean down and pluck my glasses from the dirty floor. He examined the smudged lenses, before wiping them with his leather coat. The desk I sat on began to rattle as I shook with terror. My eyes might not of been the greatest, but poor Felix's dead body on the floor looked crystal clear.

"Then what are you gonna do?" I whimpered.

The Deathslinger stood inches before me. He glanced down at my glasses in his hand, looking over the now clean lenses. He lifted them up to my face, causing me to flinch. He carefully set them on the bridge of my nose, glowing eyes softening at my scared features.

"You're a sight for sore eyes, ain't ya, little lady?" He smirked.

A small blush danced across my teary cheeks. I hoped to god my glasses covered it up.

"Caleb..." I uttered.

Caleb Quinn had been trying to get close to me for a long while now. He was always so possessive. It shook me to my core when he took out his anger like that. Like Felix... that was all my fault.

Caleb grasped my chin and stared lovingly into my eyes through my lenses. His thumb stroked over my cheek, wiping away an old tear. I tensed up in his hold but let him do so anyway. He seemed to melt into a puddle every time I said his real name. It was clear it did something to him. He leaned in, burying his face into my warm neck.

"I can't get enough of ya, baby." Caleb groaned.

My face turned beet red as he set his hand on my shoulder. He planted a soft kiss to my neck as the hand slid down my body, and rested on my thigh. I clenched them together as I began to feel all hot and tingly inside. Oh, god. What was I doing? My friend was dead on the floor right there for Christ's sake!

"Every man that lays a finger on you is a dead one. I swear on my mum's grave." Caleb said.

The worst part was, he was one hundred percent serious. What he did to Felix for me was a regular occurrence nowadays. I should've known I wouldn't get away with healing him. I should've just gotten Cheryl or Steve to of done it instead. Poor Felix might've still been alive if that was the case.

"You don't need to worry about them, Caleb. It's just you I want." I shakily replied.

The Deathslinger looked up from my neck with a toothy grin, his eyes lustful. His hand dragged along my thigh, before rising to my glasses. He pushed them back onto my nose as they began to slip off. I was too frozen and shaken up to correct them myself.

"Ya want me?" Caleb purred.

His other hand stroked along my belly, going under my shirt and resting on my bare waist.

"Yes." I gasped.

I hitched in a breath as I felt him lick a stripe up my neck. He wheezed out a chuckle, vibrating against my skin. His thumb swiped across my cheek, wiping away at my tears again.

"Attagirl."

I couldn't even comprehend it as Caleb smashed his chapped lips onto mine.