Deathslinger x Fem!Glasses!Reader 2

My cheeks flushed a rosy red as Caleb Quinn continued to run his fingers through my hair. The saloon was almost dead silent. All that was heard was our steady breathing wafting over each other's faces. The Deathslinger gave me this hungry look as his hand slid down, out of my hair and onto my shoulder.

"Um, I..." I stuttered.

He inched closer, his breathing becoming heavier. I had basically just met this man, but I still felt that wanting for him. That yearning. I continued to stumble over my words as my face only got hotter. Caleb grinned at my sheepishness, stroking my shoulder. I stared at my shoes and fiddled with my hands. My glasses began to slide off my face and I was quick to catch them as they fell. I fumbled with them in my grasp, Caleb watching on in amusement.

"I should probably..." I trailed.

I glanced up at the Deathslinger through blurred vision. His glowing eyes beamed like headlights just centimetres away from my own. He removed his hand from my shoulder as I felt his arms snake around my waist. He moved impossibly closer, our bodies pressed flush together.

"I should probably... get... going..."

I completely disregarded my words and threw my arms around Caleb's neck. My glasses hung limply from my fingers as he pulled me into a deep kiss. I moaned softly against his lips. His stubble grazed against my cheeks as he grabbed the back of my hair tenderly to deepen the kiss. I carelessly chucked my glasses onto the bar next to us as I glided my hands down his chest. Caleb suddenly twisted us and shoved me onto the bar. I squealed as my back hit the cool wood, landing next to my glasses and knocking over his drink. The whisky spilt next to me, dripping down onto the floor and into a small puddle.

I giggled up at the Deathslinger who gave me a sly smirk. He pulled off his hat and sat it down next to me as well. He pressed himself in between my legs and dipped down to kiss me once again. I moaned again, this time me running my fingers through his long hair. I knew that I was going to be heavily embarrassed by all this later but I didn't care. There was something about this Caleb killer. I secretly hoped he thought that there was something about me too that he found different. He was gracious enough to spare me the first time we met so that was a great start. Now look at where we were.

I wrapped my legs around Caleb's waist as he pulled himself on top of me. The kiss was hot and messy, whiskey all in my hair. He broke away to trail down and plant kisses against my neck. His stubble tickled my flesh in the best way possible.

"Oh, Caleb." I moaned.

Caleb kissed my neck roughly. I brushed up against his chest as I heaved breathlessly. My hand ran up the nape of his neck and into his greying hair. My neck began to ache and I knew that there was going to be some pretty questionable marks left upon it.

"Mmm, Caleb... wait," I breathed.

Caleb pressed more scratchy kisses to my skin. I closed my eyes in bliss, biting my lip in pleasure. I blindly felt for his chest, grabbing at the both of his shoulders.

"Caleb, wait." I whined. The Deathslinger pulled away from the crook of my neck to look me in the eye. "Why? Why are you doing this? What makes me different?" I asked.

The man wheezed out a chuckle, reaching down to stroke my cheek. I smiled like an idiot and gently set my hand over his.

"Not that I'm complaining or anything." I added.

Caleb chuckled again. "Yer beautiful, darling. Inside and out." He too smiled down at me.

My heart instantly melted at his warm words. I ran my thumb over his hand that still rested on my cheek.

"Caleb... that's so sweet. Thank you." I expressed.

"Anytime, darling." Caleb replied.

"I can tell you're quite pretty yourself." I giggled like a schoolgirl.

The Deathslinger joined as we laughed together. His smile never faltered as he leaned down and pressed another warm kiss to my lips. I planted my own hands on either side of his face and pulled him closer. Just as it began to get heated again, the Entity's deep whispers swirled throughout the saloon. It wanted him for a trial. Caleb broke the kiss and pulled himself off of me. A wave of disappointment washed over me from the sudden lack of contact. He stuck out his hand for me to help me up, and I laced my own in it instantly. He carefully yanked me up to my feet and off the bar.

"You gotta go?" I asked sadly.

Caleb frowned and gave a single nod. I fiddled with my hands again shyly.

"Can we do this...? Maybe another time?" I squeaked.

"Yeah, darling." He smiled, patting my shoulder.

The killer reached out to snatch his hat off the bar. He plopped it back on his head before grabbing my glasses. He inspected them in his hands, admiring the lenses. I smiled lamely at him as he did so. The Deathslinger lifted them to my face and gently rested them on the bridge of my nose.

"Thank you." I said sweetly.

Caleb grabbed my face and left a final kiss on my cheek. Just when I thought he was going to pull away, he leaned right in by my ear.

"How bout you come back after I'm done? Maybe we can do a bit more than just kissing next time." He murmured in a raspy tone.

My stomach dropped and I suddenly felt hot all over.

"Mmm, Caleb. I like the sound of that." I purred.

Caleb wheezed out another chuckle in my ear. A shiver of delight shot down my spine.

"I thought you might, little lady. See you then." He grinned.

The Deathslinger reached down and grabbed his gun that leaned against the bar. As he walked past me, he smacked my arse.

"Oh!" I squealed, cupping my butt in shock.

His laugh was like music to my ears. He sounded so genuinely... happy. Even if it was from my embarrassment. He cocked his gun and fixed up its chains.

"I'll make this quick. Can't wait to get back to you, sweetheart." The Deathslinger smirked evilly at me.

"Neither can I." I flirted.

I blushed bright red and fixed my crooked glasses as he walked out the door.