TouchStarved!Trickster x Angry!Reader

Frank Morrison and I stood in the cold snow but we were both seething. We continued our heated argument, growing more and more angry with each other.

"I just can't believe you can say all this shit about one of your friends. She's only sixteen, Frank. Give her a break." I spat.

The Legion leader and I were arguing about Susie. I came around here to Ormond earlier after a poor trial. I only managed to sacrifice one survivor, and I was feeling pretty bummed about it. Being fond of the Legion, I traveled to their realm to hang out and blow off some steam. When I arrived, it was just Frank and Susie. Susie had to leave shortly after I came, having to go on trial. As soon as she left, Frank was ripping into her. Saying how she 'wasn't a good killer' and was 'never cut out for this lifestyle'. I liked Susie. I thought she was sweet. She was also super young and didn't deserve this 'lifestyle' one bit.

"I don't know why you're defending her. It's not like you're any better than her." Frank scoffed.

"What?" I growled.

"Like you're a good killer either. What was that about earlier? Only killed one? You're just as weak." He snickered.

I gripped my weapon hard until my knuckles turned white in the cold air. I fought back the urge to raise it and strike the Legion leader.

"Just..." I bit back my cruel words and loosened the grip on my weapon.

"Just go to hell, Frank."

I turned on my heel and trudged away through the snow.

I traveled through the fog to my own realm. I was seething with red hot rage about what Frank said. I couldn't believe I let him too. I was a dangerous killer. I could've definitely sliced his stupid head off and buried it deep in that snow. I stormed through my realm, gripping my weapon tight at my side again. I made my way to my shack that was just up ahead. It was where I mostly resided when not on trial. As soon as I walked through the door, I was greeted warmly by my certain K-pop star boyfriend.

Ji-Woon Hak.

"Hi, my love! I was wondering when you would arrive." Ji-Woon smiled.

My shoulders slackened and I dumped my bloody weapon to the floor by the entrance.

"Hey, Ji-Woon. Sorry but I'm really not in the mood right now." I sighed angrily.

The Trickster rose from the couch with a surprised expression on his handsome face.

"Why not? What happened?" He asked.

He approached me, going in for a hug. I really didn't feel like being touched by another human being at that moment. I flinched and recoiled away from him.

"Ji-Woon, come on. It's hot." I complained, still fuming from the argument.

Ji-Woon retracted his arms sadly. He cooed out my name with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong?" He pouted.

I waved him off and stomped over to the couch.

"Nothing, it's fine. I just had some stupid argument with Frank." I grumbled.

As soon as I sat down, Ji-Woon was racing over to sit next to me.

"I don't know why you hang out with that guy. What does he have that I don't?" The Trickster asked.

"I like his friend more. It's what we were arguing about. He's just so mean to her." I huffed.

Ji-Woon leaned in again to wrap his arms around me. I immediately lifted a hand up and moved my face away.

"Ji-Woon, please. I really don't wanna have sex right now, okay? I'm sorry." I snapped.

I tried to sound polite but it came out really bitchy. The killer moved his arms away again, his brows raised in surprise.

"What? That's what you think I want?" He gaped.

I turned my head to face him.

"Yeah? What else is it then?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"I want to cuddle with you! I haven't seen you all night! I've missed you." Ji-Woon cooed.

My tense posture deflated with a defeated sigh. "Thank you, Ji-Woon. I'm just really not in the mood right now. I just need to go on trial. I need to kill something." I closed my eyes and rubbed at my face.

"Just cuddle with me for a little while. You'll feel better." Ji-Woon offered.

"No, I really think I'd feel better if I just went out and killed—!"

Ji-Woon threw his arms around me and yanked me into his chest.

"Ji-Woon! I told you no! Let go of me!" I barked.

He kept his strong arms tight around me, running his fingers through my hair.

"No way, grumpy." He giggled.

"Ji-Woon!" I complained.

Ji-Woon lifted his feet up off the floor and wrapped his legs around me as well.

"I'm not listening!" He crooned.

I struggled wildly in his grasp but it didn't at all make him budge.

"I'm angry right now! Can't you just let me be angry?" I whined.

"No way! Not when I could hold you like this." He uttered.

The Trickster rested his chin on top of my head, his whole body engulfing mine. I didn't know why he was acting so clingy like this all of a sudden.

"Why?" I grumbled.

Ji-Woon grew uncharacteristically quiet for a moment. His heart beat steadily against my back as he emitted a soft exhale.

"Because I love you. You make me happy." He uttered.

The anger slowly but surely began to fade. A wave of guilt washed over me for being so snappy with my poor boyfriend.

"I love you too, darling. I'm sorry. I love your cuddles." I cooed softly.

I tried to turn in his embrace, he loosened it slightly to let me. I turned onto my belly, giving his neck some tender kisses. My hand rested against his bare chest, moving my head up to plant a kiss to his lips. Ji-Woon reclined back into the old couch, me on top of him. He basked in my hands that held the sides of his face. I kissed him again, stroking his cheek with my thumb. His own hands slid under the bottom of my shirt, his cold palms cooling down my hot back.

"Mmm," Ji-Woon broke the kiss and called me by my nickname. "You taste like heaven."

I smiled like an idiot, leaning down to press a small but sweet kiss to his lips.

"You are heaven." I said.

The Trickster smiled back. It wasn't a dumb smile like mine. This man never looked dumb. His smile was always dazzling and charming. He was such a star. My star.

"Um," I looked down thoughtfully at my hands that were now resting on his bare chest. "You know... I wouldn't actually mind having sex now... if you want."

Ji-Woon grabbed my waist and flipped me down onto the couch, him now straddling me. I yipped in surprise, impressed he could flip the switch that quick.

"Oh, Ji-Woon!" I giggled flirtatiously.

"I'll show you heaven." He warned playfully, diving down for a kiss.

Go to hell, Frank. I thought smugly.

'Cause I was in heaven.