Ghost Face x Reader (smut)

You wouldn't of believed my situation. The Ghost Face, Danny Johnson, had killed all my fellow survivors, with only me remaining. I was always his perverted obsession, in every trial we had together. He was dangerously devoted to having me as his prey. Like now, where he backed me into a stone wall, us hidden away deep within the Temple of Purgation. His mask and knife laid on the ground, his dark brown eyes boring into me. The generator I was fixing stood a few feet away. Danny had kicked it to shit, it now busted and broken. I trembled fearfully against his chest that was smushed on mine, something hard pressing into me. I was terrified, and desperate to escape this trial alive. So I decided that it was finally time for him to have his way with me...

"Danny." I moaned.

Danny gripped my waist as he licked a stripe up my neck. As he attacked the tender flesh, his gloved hand made its way up near my face. His pointer finger came close to my mouth, where I licked at it experimentally. The unmasked Ghost Face's head rose to look at my shaken features.

"Oh? You like that, do you?" Danny smiled and crammed two fingers past my lips. I sucked on them almost lovingly, my fear still remaining. "How cute?" His insane smile widened. "I wonder how that pretty little mouth would feel..." he trailed.

After a few more moments of me sucking, Danny pulled his fingers away from my mouth. He used his other hand to push my pants down, finding my underwear growing damp with arousal.

"Naughty little thing." The Ghost Face purred.

There was an evil glint in his eye, and it never faded. He pushed a wet, gloved finger into me, making me cry out.

"Gentle!" I yelped.

"Oh? Gentle, huh? You probably wanted this to be special, didn't you? Our first time together. Are you that desperate to escape me that you'd let me fuck you senseless?" Danny taunted.

My face flushed red in embarrassment. "No—ah! Slow—slower, please..." I whimpered.

He added another finger and pumped them rather quickly into me. "Adorable." He uttered. Humiliated tears rolled down my cheeks, me often jolting up in pain from his fingers hitting a certain spot. "There is no need to worry. I'll be gentle." He pulled the gloved fingers out and back into my mouth, making me taste myself.

I whimpered and cried, regardless of his feeble attempts to comfort me. Danny stepped away from me, unbuckling his cloak and belt for easy access. I didn't run, even though I very well could have. I instead stood there obediently with my pants and his mask forgotten on the ground. The unmasked Ghost Face's hungry gaze analysed my figure as he pulled his own pants down. He was quick to touch me again, sandwiching me between him and the wall as he prepared himself. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gripped onto the leather hood that hung on his shoulders.

"Ready?" Danny smiled.

My teary eyes adverted from his, giving him a shy nod. The man buried his sunken face into my neck and thrusted into me.

"Ah, Danny! Gentle, please. Be gentle." I mewled.

"Don't worry. I'll make our first time special." Danny's sunken face was just a centimetre away from mine.

My arms remained wrapped around his neck as I frowned cutely. The Ghost Face gave my lips a sweet kiss while slowly moving into me. My legs had been pulled up around his waist and held up by him.

"Danny." I whimpered while hiding in his neck.

"Hey, it's okay." Danny cooed reassuringly, but his manic grin was still very much clear in his voice. "You're doing well." He praised while beginning to pick up his pace.

I moved my face away from his neck, where he then dove in for another kiss. The killer pulled away as he groaned out my name huskily. He bit his lip as he began pound into me harder.

"Are you—ah! Hah... are you gonna kill me after—after this?" I moaned.

"Hmm, we'll see." Danny teased. He was soon slamming into me while I moaned loudly, clinging onto him for dear life. "Say my name, sweetheart."

"Danny! Danny, hah... harder! Please." I cried.

My fingers ran through his short hair as we studied each other's faces. His eyes were dead and his smirk was mean, yet almost loving.

"You like that?" Danny growled.

The unmasked Ghost Face wrapped his hand around my neck while the other kept me propped up against the wall. My soft moans grew frantic and raspy as he squeezed it tight. Tears streamed down my face and spewed onto his glove.

"Please." I managed to croak out, gripping onto the hand that strangled me.

Danny looked utterly insane, glaring and smiling at me. I let out a little mewl before my eyes drooped and my body slackened against his.

He was killing me.

My hand hit at his chest weakly while I felt myself drifting away. Just as I was going to pass out, Danny let go of my neck fully. I gasped for air desperately.

"You're too cute to kill just yet." The sick freak continued to slam into me while chuckling darkly.

I trembled against him, clinging my arms around his neck yet again when his thrusts grew animalistic. My shoulders shook as I cried softly to myself.

"Don't cry, sweetheart. I was kidding." Danny held my face gently, actually slowing down a bit.

I snapped my eyes away from the man in front of me and loosened my grip around his shoulders. The killer called my name crudely. He then stroked my teary cheek with his thumb, before pushing it past my parted lips. He moved into me painfully slow and thrusted two fingers into my mouth. He grew disappointed when I wouldn't suck on them again.

"I'm sorry, baby." Danny frowned.

The silence from my end was deafening. After a few still moments, he pulled his fingers out of my mouth and I sighed.

"It's okay." I squeaked.

This made Danny laugh gleefully before pulling me into a kiss. I let out a surprised moan, but then kissed back gently, my nails digging into leather. He broke the kiss but remained close to my face, gazing into my eyes before kissing me again. The pace of his thrusts picked up again as he stuck his tongue into my mouth. He brought up a hand, only to wipe away my tears. I ran my fingers through his hair while mewling into his mouth.

"Danny?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Faster, please."

"Of course."

Danny pounded into me hard, causing me to shriek with pleasure. We both panted, our bare skin smacking. The stone wall grazed painfully at my back but it was the least of my worries. We soon finished together. My eyes were wide and uncertain as I clung to him. I moaned like a slut, my chest heaving against his. Danny groaned as he smiled kindly at my face that was twisted with pleasure. He breathed hard as he released into me, dripping to the dirty ground. He carefully pulled out, chuckling before hiding his face in my neck.

"That was... new." Danny pondered.

He backed away from me and buckled his belt back up. I stood there uncertainly before going to grab my wrinkled pants off the ground. The Ghost Face watched my every move very closely. My eyes were on his as well, making sure he didn't pull anything funny. I yanked my underwear and pants back up before snatching his mask off the ground.

"Can I please have the hatch?" I asked sweetly.

Danny eyed the ghostly mask in my grasp and grinned like a madman.

"You know, I wish I got some photos of you during that." He ignored what I said and continued on with being his creepy self.

"Maybe next time, daddy." I cooed, trying to persuade him. I held the mask out for him to take, and I swore he almost looked flustered from the nickname. "Please give me the hatch." I repeated.

I came in right against his frame, letting my hands glide down his front. My big eyes stared into his, waiting for a response.

"Just this once." Said Danny.