Twins x Reader

"Charlotte, stop." I giggled.

Charlotte Deshayes wrapped her strong arms around me from behind, resting her chin on my shoulder. I found a generator right outside Yamaoka Estate, and was just about to repair it. But the sweet Charlotte had other plans. She hugged her arms tightly around my torso, nuzzling into my neck.

"Kisses?" Charlotte cooed.

"No, Char. I've gotta fix this generator! Right after I'm done, I promise." I assured.

The woman's arms squeezed my body even tighter against hers, not at all budging.

"Just one?" She pouted.

I sighed with a smile, Charlotte's head lifting off my shoulder as I twisted around in her embrace to face her.

"Fine, just one. More later." I said.

I leaned in and gave her rosy cheek a quick peck. A smitten smile met Charlotte's face as she slowly slinked away from me. My smile brightened at the sight of hers, a blush rushing up my neck. I was quick to snap out of it though, pretending I wasn't as bashful as I was.

"Now go find your brother. Where's he run off to?" I ordered playfully.

Charlotte's cheeks flushed a bright red, simply enjoying the sound of the words rolling off my tongue. She then shyly wandered off to find her twin, that same smile still plastered on her face. I turned back to the generator, replaying her cute little mannerisms over and over in my head.

In between trials, it was rare for me to be at the survivors' campfire. Instead, I often found myself at a different campfire. It was a special one located deeper within the Entity's woods, hidden from everything else. I was never alone there, accompanied by the Twins: Charlotte and Victor Deshayes. The three of us sat on a log by the campfire.

Charlotte sat very close to me, not at all understanding personal space. She watched closely over my shoulder as I tended to her brother. Victor had injured himself while on trial, having been kicked rather hard by another survivor. He screeched as I dabbed the gash on his arm with a cotton ball.

"I'm sorry, Victor. I know it hurts, but it's gonna help you." I explained gently.

Charlotte didn't say anything, staring intently at my working hands that healed her twin. Once I was finished dabbing at the wound, I pulled out the bandages I had been saving for just the occasion. Victor's cries of pain soon faltered as I left his gash alone for a moment.

"Here."

I wrapped the bandage around and around his skinny arm. His three eyes watched curiously as I patched him up. His twin sister did so too, leaning her head on my shoulder from behind like she always did.

"There you go. Good as new." I cooed.

Victor visibly looked much more relaxed after I helped him. His little shoulders slackened as he welcomed the warmth of the fire against his bare skin. Charlotte lifted her head off my shoulder momentarily, making me turn to look back at her.

"Kisses?" She asked again hopefully.

I smirked, throwing my arms around her shoulders. I closed my eyes as I placed kisses all over her face. Charlotte giggled, her own arms finding themselves around my body. She basked in my touch, beaming as I kissed her cheek sweetly. She leaned into the warmth of my neck, hugging me close to her body tenderly. I returned the hug, stroking her back. Victor crept over, crawling in between us. The boy curled up against me and his sister's chests. Charlotte's eyes softened as he nuzzled against her affectionately. She kept an arm firm around my body, while bringing the other down to hold his little hand. I smiled like an idiot at the Twins that both cuddled against me, happy to of been spared by them that one night so long ago.

"Take care of each other. You're all you've got." I frowned slightly.

With that, Victor's eyes fluttered shut as he nestled against his sister's belly. Charlotte gave his back a small pat, before meeting my gaze with her icy eyes.

"No," she disagreed. Her big hand came up to stroke my cheek. "We have you now too."

"Charlotte..." I smiled tearfully.

"It is true." Charlotte replied.

I kissed her forehead tenderly, carefully taking her hand in mine. Her chubby cheeks flushed a cute pink, her smile small and sweet.

"You are our home." She uttered.