Nemesis x Fem!Autistic!Reader (fluff)

I was usually great with repairing generators. Ever since I first arrived here, I was a natural. My skilful hands connected wires and twisted gears with the upmost care. I was funny with things like that. I always discovered that I was good at weird skills or activities from time to time. So fixing generators was a cakewalk. Most of the time.

There I was, smack bang in the middle of Raccoon City Police Station, repairing a generator with ease. All seemed eerily peaceful. Leon had ran off to another gen, while god only knew where Jill was.

My question was soon answered as her pained scream ripped through the police station.

I jumped about a foot in the air, the generator in front of me blowing up in my face. I screwed my eyes shut and covered my ears with my hands at the loud bang. Hot sparks zapped hotly at my face and arms. I stood and backed away from the generator, still shielding my ears. I was autistic, and I hated loud noises like that. Maybe that was why I always worked a little harder with repairing generators. I'd do anything for them not to blow up and make a bang like that. I quickly recovered though and set off to find Jill.

My footsteps echoed through the huge police station as I rushed outside. Angry gurgles and growling sounded through the heavy rain. Zombies. Wait, if there were zombies... that meant the killer was...

"Nemmy?"

A huge humanoid figure with a tentacle rounded the corner. He held an injured Jill under his arm as a zombie staggered behind him like a lost puppy. The Nemesis. He was an emotionless being, but he almost looked surprised when he saw me standing there in the rain. Jill struggled in his grasp, trying to free herself. I opened my mouth to say something, but stopped when I heard more gurgling from behind me. I whipped around and spot a zombie just inches away. I screamed in terror as she swung her arm down to attack me. Her sharp nails dug into my arm as I fell to the wet ground with a cry. I looked down at my arm and saw four red scratch marks that broke the skin. Uh-oh. Now I was infected.

Jill broke free from the Nemesis' hold and limped past me, up the steps and back inside. The zombie screeched and readied her arm to strike me again. I scrambled to my feet, slipping slightly in the mud. The other zombie was approaching me too now. I covered my ears again at their loud groans and backed into a wall. I closed my eyes and desperately tried to calm myself down as the rain hammered down onto my cold form. All of a sudden, the zombies went quiet. I whipped my head up to see the Nemesis holding them both by the back of their necks. With one effortless motion, he clonked their heads together.

The two zombies went limp in his hold. He let go, and they both tumbled to the ground unconscious. I gawked at the scene, clutching my hurt arm. The Nemesis stepped over the pair and moved to where I stood lamely.

"Nemmy." I greeted affectionately. The Nemesis gently held my arm in his huge hand, inspecting the scratch. "I've got a vaccine." I blurted out.

I had raided a chest earlier, finding a vaccine inside. That should've been a dead giveaway who the killer was, but I thought nothing of it and blindly took the item in haste. I would've been a lot calmer this trial if I knew for sure it was the Nemesis. Him and I were  sort of buddies. I yelped when the killer all of a sudden grabbed my waist and tucked me under his arm.

"Oof! Hey, Nemmy! I can walk, you know?" I barked.

He carried me inside with just one arm like I weighed absolutely nothing. The Nemesis walked through the doors and into the main hall of the police station. He carefully plopped me down by the generator I was fixing. I sat on the floor, a small puddle forming from my soaked wet clothes. I stared dumbly up at him, and he stared down right back. The Nemesis tilted his head, before bringing his huge self down to sit crosslegged next to me.

"Oh."

He placed his hands in his lap, the tentacle protruding from his left wrapping behind him. I watched in awe at his passive and downright polite state. Nemmy and I had been friends for a while. He began to mimic my behaviour, trying to seem more human for me. Which was honestly really sweet.

My blurry vision and stinging arm soon reminded me though that I was still infected with the virus. I sprung into action and pulled the vaccine out from behind. The Nemesis almost instantly took it carefully from my grasp. He readied the syringe with his right hand for me. I inched closer to him and gave him my arm obediently. With my free hand, I gripped the top of his left one, wary of the tentacle. The Nemesis jabbed the vaccine into me as gently as he could. I gripped his hand tightly. The pain in my arm soon faded and I felt normal again.

"Thank you." I said.

The Nemesis threw the empty syringe behind him and held out his right hand for me. I intertwined my fingers with his much bigger ones. I gave his hand a firm squeeze like I always did. He was so warm, which felt nice since I was freezing. A chill ran through me and I began to shiver, raindrops still dripping from me. The Nemesis was wet too but it of course didn't bother him.

"It's cold." I said. The man snaked an arm around my waist and scooped me up into his lap. "Oh!" I squeaked.

I placed my hands in my lap and stared up at him. I sat awkwardly under that big metal thingy strapped to his chest. The Nemesis left out a deep rumble that resembled a purr as he held me closer. There were still survivors to catch but he didn't seem to care.

"Nemmy." I smiled, leaning my head against his chest.

He cradled me like a baby, and I reached out and grabbed his wrist. I gripped it as tight as I could. I only ever did that to people I was comfortable with, and he knew that. That made him very happy. It was something I did to seek comfort as well, which he always gave me. The Nemesis and I sat in a comfortable silence for a few moments before an obnoxious bang sounded from upstairs. Leon blew up a generator. I jumped up in the Nemesis' lap and let out a startled noise. I covered my ears and whimpered at the loud noise. The killer let out another rumble, this time sounding concerned.

The Nemesis purred and cuddled me close to him like a teddy bear. His right hand pet my hair roughly, messing it up a little. His fingers ran through the strands while he growled out comforting noises. I relaxed in his hold and sighed contently. This man just completely calmed me down. I couldn't believe that he was made to be a bio weapon! He acted like a total cupcake towards me. I giggled softly against his chest. The Nemesis looked down at me and purred again in reply. His big paw crudely pet my head, making my hair fall over my forehead.

"I love you, Nemmy. Thank you for being so nice to me." I expressed.

The Nemesis cooed, moving his hand off my head to rub my shoulder affectionately. I grabbed at his index finger, squeezing it tightly. The man let me do it, and gave me this strangely loving look.

If he could smile, I knew he would.