Mastermind x Reader 3

As always, Albert had an arm wrapped protectively around my waist. I had never been kissed so passionately before. His gloved hand was planted on the back of my head, my hair tangled between each of his fingers. He moved his lips with mine in perfect sync, like we were made for each other. My arms remained hopelessly thrown around his neck, my tongue all in his mouth. Albert leaned in slightly to get impossibly closer to my lips. I dragged a hand down his toned chest as a small moan bubbled out of me. My lungs soon began to burn for oxygen, forcing me to pull away.

I stared in awe at Albert's handsome face just centimetres away from mine. I couldn't wipe that stupid smile off my own as I giggled like a schoolgirl.

"What's so funny?" Albert purred.

His question caused my shoulders to shake in a light chuckle. I shook my head in amusement, tightening my arms around his neck.

"Nothing. I just really like you." I smiled.

A bashful smile crept along his own features, matching mine perfectly.

"I really like you too, my dear. You're just delicious." The Mastermind crooned.

I gazed within his glowing red eyes for a few moments before placing another kiss to his lips. We both laughed against each other, tangled up in a tender embrace.

The rest of the trial went fine for me. I passively helped my fellow survivors with generators while they were picked off one by one. More often than not, I found myself simply gawking at the bunched Pustula flowers Albert gave me. He was so sweet... while I lovingly daydreamed about him, he brutally hacked the others to pieces.

When the other three survivors had all been sacrificed (my bad), Albert was quick to find me once again.

"Hello again, darling." He greeted.

My eyes immediately lit up at his presence. I beamed back and opened my arms wide, throwing them back around his neck.

"Hi, baby!" I giggled.

We acted like it had been days since we saw each other last, but it had only been minutes. Seven, to be exact. The blighted flowers hung between my fingers lazily as my lips danced with his. We kissed for a few long seconds, before Albert pulled away gently. I could make out the faint glow of his catlike eyes from behind his sunglasses.

"Come along now, my darling. Let us find you the hatch." Albert said.

I unhooked my arms from his neck, cradling the flowers to my chest. He noticed, and carefully swiped one out from the bunch. Wesker snapped the stem in half and dropped for end part to the ground. He then slipped the flower on top of my ear, sitting it in my hair prettily.

"Beautiful." Albert declared.

He stroked his fingers through my locks before running a warm thumb over my cheek.

"Thank you, Albee."

I could feel a blush creep up my neck as I leaned it to peck his own cheek.

Wesker took me by the hand and led me to where the hatch was. I leaned my head against his shoulder as we walked through the boneyard, feeling happy for the first time since I arrived in the Entity's realm.

The months passed by painfully slow, eternal night throughout them all. I was growing so tired of the trials I had to endure, and was losing hope. This worried Albert, as he didn't want anything to happen to me. Though I always felt like shit, I still reassured with that it was all okay. That I wasn't going anywhere. Because no matter how hopeless and miserable I grew from the Entity's realm, I would never leave Albert alone within it.

The Mastermind and I sat on the edge of Raccoon City Police Station's roof. The rain hammered down onto our heads but we paid no mind. I laid against him, closing my eyes as a sigh escaped me. Albert slung a wet arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to his side.

"There's just something about you, darling." He said.

My eyes opened again and looked up at him curiously.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I knew that you were special. You really are a wonder, my dear." Albert smiled, more to himself than anything.

I smirked back and snapped my eyes away from his, nestling my head against his shoulder.

"Oh, Wesker." I sighed dramatically. "I love you."

He instantly tensed up. At first I thought I said the wrong thing, but then quickly denied it. I had nothing left to lose, and I also so meant to say it. I truely loved Albert with all my heart. He turned his torso so he could hug his arms around my body in a sweet embrace. The rain was actually almost nice against our flushed skin.

"I love you too, my dear." Albert whispered, pressing a firm kiss to my forehead.

As a comfortable silence fell on us both, the heavy rain turned to just a drizzle.