Nemesis x Fem!Reader (smut)

Frustrated tears pricked my eyes as I crouched down in front of a broken generator. It was the second last one left to repair. I had to fix the other three pretty much all by myself. My fellow survivors were all dead now, somehow becoming even more unhelpful than they were when they were still alive. Alas, it wasn't entirely their fault. The truth was, I hadn't even seen the killer yet. While they were busy hacking all my friends into little pieces, I was slaving away on fixing the generators. And now look, I was left all alone here in Father Campbell's Chapel.

Well, not for long.

I worked quickly on the generator, not even wanting to know who the killer was. I just wanted to fix this one, then the last one, and run out those stupid exit gates. I could hear my heartbeat thump softly against my chest but I chose to ignore it when I suddenly got hit with an idea. Wait a minute... I was the last survivor! I could just go find the hatch! Feeling hopeful from my new revelation, I shot up from the generator. I stepped back to look at it for a moment, watching it pump to life weakly. No, this wouldn't do. I had to go find the hatch.

Being so wrapped up in my thoughts, I didn't even realise that my heartbeat had gotten so incredibly fast. I had the fright of my life when a big grotesque hand splattered onto my shoulder. I choked out a surprised shriek, whipping around to face the killer. The manlike creature loomed over me, glaring down at me with his only eye.

"Nemmy?" I asked in astonishment.

A deep purr rumbled within the Nemesis' chest as he squeezed my shoulder affectionately. Blessed his heart. He thought he was being gentle with me. But in truth, it felt like my collarbone was about to snap as if it was just a twig. I couldn't believe it was him all along. I would've sought him out sooner!

"Where've you been hiding, Nemmy?" I cooed. The Nemesis purred again, letting go of my sore shoulder and instead backing me up agasint the generator. "Oh!" I squeaked.

He grabbed my waist and hoisted me up so I was sitting on top of the generator. He was very tall, but I was now slightly more on his level this way. The Nemesis leaned in so his twisted face was just centimetres away from mine. His tentacle wrapped itself around my body, slipping around and exploring my curves.

"Nemmy..." I moaned softly.

I placed my hands on each of his broad shoulders, giving him a needy gaze through eyes that were cloudy with lust. It had kind of been a while since we saw each other last. The both of us were understandingly pent up because of this. The Nemesis' free hand planted against my chest, pushing me down onto the generator as carefully as he could. I laid flat on my back against the broken machine, staring up at the roof of the chapel.

While the Nemesis' tentacle slid over my clothed breasts, I felt him yank down my pants and underwear with his free hand. I closed my eyes and moaned, wanting more. The tentacle slivered down my stomach, slowly gliding across my blessing. I threw my head back in pleasure against the generator as it rubbed over me.

"Nemmy..." I breathed.

I needed very little prep, having been hot and bothered well before we started. The Nemesis let out yet another purr, a noise he made when he wanted to express his love for me. I moaned in response, signifying to him that I understood. His tentacle slid inside, making me feel full.

"Ah!" I yelped.

I kept my eyes blissfully shut, gently convulsing against the generator at the feeling. I drew out a longer moan as the tentacle slivered deeper. I could feel it pressing up against the inside of my belly, making my toes curl.

"Oh, god..." I whimpered.

The Nemesis began to pump the tentacle in and out of me. My chest heaved, walls tightening around the thick appendage. He thrusted it into me roughly, making me cry out.

"Nemmy... oh, fuck. Nemmy, yes." I begged.

The manlike being grumbled happily, making his tentacle wiggle deep within me. My eyes shot open as I loud moan rolled off my tongue.

"Ahhh." I moaned.

I gripped the steel pumps that protruded from each side of the generator, holding onto them for dear life. The Nemesis' tentacle thrusted deeper and quicker into me than before. The rough movement made the generator bang against the wall, my trembling body moving along with it. He leaned over my shaky form as he fucked me deep with the wet tendril, watching my flustered face very closely. I stared wide eyed up at him, moaning like a slut right in his own face. The Nemesis growled hungrily, making his tentacle flail around inside me.

"Ahh! Yes, Nemmy!" I cried out.

His tentacle thrusted in and out at an impossible speed, effectively shutting me up and making my eyes roll back. I tried to choke out some form of words, only hitching in a breath as I felt myself becoming undone.

"Oh, god." I wheezed.

Soon, my moans came back strong as ever. I begged and cried, even grinding against the tentacle. The Nemesis seemed to proud of himself as my bare legs began to tremble.

"Oh, fuck. Yeah, Nemmy! Oh, god. Fuck!" I screamed in pleasure.

I came long and hard all over the Nemesis' tentacle. I breathed heavily as I rode out my orgasm, purposely tightening around the tendril that was still deep inside me. As I slowly caught my breath, the Nemesis slowly pulled the tentacle out, where it retracted back to his hand. I shakily sat up onto the generator, gripping one of the pumps again for support.

"Wow, Nemmy. That was amazing. Fuck, you're so good." I praised.

The Nemesis rasped out a coo, entangling his other hand into the back of my hair as he rested his forehead against mine. His hand slid up the back of my head, messing up my hair even more than it already was from just being fucked on a generator. The huge hand found itself on top of my head, petting me tenderly.

"Love you, Nemmy." I smiled tiredly.

The Nemesis' deep voice rumbled out one last purr, the kind of noise he made when he wanted to tell me how much I meant to him.