Shape x Legion (Frank) x Fem!Reader x Ghost Face x Trickster (smut)

Lampkin Lane, the Entity's realm

I backed into a corner of the old living room, a small glint of fear shining through my usually empty eyes. Four fellow killers slowly approached me, looming over with their threatening auras. It wasn't like I was complaining or anything. Who could complain when you found yourself in such a delicious situation? Besides, I brought this upon myself.

The Entity and I had some sort of deal. Yes, I was a killer like the others. But sometimes I really did enjoy a break, which was hard to find in a place like this. The other killers liked the same thing, and sometimes they grew pent up and frustrated. That was what I was here for, if you caught my drift... I made a deal with the great Entity to help 'soothe' its most hot and bothered of boys. In me doing so, their performance in trials was much more satisfactory, in more ways than one... what I got in return for 'taking care' of my fellow killers was some time off from trials. It was nice to just relax in your own realm, even if it was just for a little while.

Tonight I found myself in Michael Myers' realm, followed by him and three other men. Michael was by far the tallest of the four, towering over them. Then we had Danny the Ghost Face, as well as Ji-Woon the Trickster. Lastly, there was Frank, who was the leader of that little Legion gang. They all stared at me hungrily, three of them looking through the eyeholes of masks. The only eyes I could see were Ji-Woon's, his yellow irises glowing in the dark room. In order for me to leave this stupid old house on Lampkin Lane, I had to satisfy them all. Those were the Entity's gross words, not mine.

"So... who's first?" I asked.

Michael yanked me away from the corner and grabbed me roughly by the waist, pressing my butt against his crotch. I gasped at the hardness, letting out a shaky moan straight after. The Ghost Face walked over, pulling his hood and mask off. It was now Danny looking at me, his dark eyes clouded over with an evil lust. He chuckled before pulling me into a wet kiss, feeling up and down my body with an impatient haste. Michael did the same, his fingers digging into my flesh. I whined against Danny's lips at their touch. Frank came over and helped them tear my clothes off, leaving me naked against the cold air.

Michael forced me to the floor, pulling down his blue coveralls to reveal just a black shirt underneath. He pulled them down just below his underwear, where he was quick to free himself. I heaved in anticipation on the floor, watching him position himself between my thighs. No foreplay here. The Shape pushed into me, making my eyes go wide. He was so big but nothing I couldn't handle. I moaned, purposefully tightening around him. The three other killers all watched my face closely as I cried out. Danny began to unbuckle his belt from under his shroud, where he then crouched by my head.

"You look so pretty like this, baby." The unmasked Ghost Face purred.

I threw my head back, opening my mouth up for him. Michael picked up his pace in thrusting into me, making my body move back and forth slightly. Danny pushed himself into my mouth, dragging out a low groan at the feeling. I hummed around him with closed eyes as I was fucked rough and hard by his little friend.

I could hear the sound of another belt unbuckling from above. I couldn't really see from my position, but I could tell that it was Frank on his knees by my side. Knowing exactly what he wanted, I lifted a hand and began to stroke him. Like Danny, he tore his hood and mask off, revealing his cute face that was twisted with pleasure. Ji-Woon laughed darkly at the scene before him, crouching down to run his hands over my bare breasts.

The creaky old floorboards scraped against my back as Michael fucked me roughly. As his thrusts moved me back and forth, my mouth did the same around Danny, making him sigh in pleasure. Though my head was rolled back, I could just see Frank's pretty expression relax as I stroked along his length. Ji-Woon's warm hands soothed me from the cold air that nipped at my naked skin. His fingers ran over my breasts lovingly before gliding down my belly, that was currently being rearranged by Michael. Speaking of, his thrusts grew impossibly harder. My waist practically grew numb from where he gripped it so incredibly tight. As I continued to suck on Danny, I wondered what Michael's face looked like under that emotionless mask of his. I honestly had no clue.

Ji-Woon leaned down to kiss my neck tenderly, cupping a breast. I moaned and whined around Danny's length again. Danny threw his head back with a grunt as I was thrusted faster around him. I could feel the pleasure take over and nearly tip me over the edge. I began to moan louder around Danny while I jacked Frank off quicker than before.

"Fuck..." Frank drew out in a long moan.

Ji-Woon giggled against my bruised neck, causing a sweet vibration. Frank began to pant, whimpers leaving his mouth as he felt himself come undone. The Trickster pulled himself away from me for a moment to watch as Frank finished first. He groaned lewdly, come splattering across my breasts. The Legion leader leaned back, shoulders shaking as he was wracked with heavy breaths. Cute.

Ji-Woon finally unbuckled his own belt, freeing his length that had been just begging for my attention. I didn't waste any time to lift my opposite hand to his crotch, where I jacked him off quickly. Danny made a deep sigh from above as I continued to suck keenly on him. I managed to take his whole length by the end of it, which was saying something 'cause he sure wasn't small. Danny's eyes were almost rolling back from how deep he was in my throat. My moans from Michael pounding me hummed deliciously around Danny. Ji-Woon let out a breathy laugh as my hand dragged up and down along his own length.

I moaned desperately as I felt Frank's bandaged hand fondle the same breast he just came on. The pleasure and stimulation from all around me was beginning to be too much as I felt myself let go. I nearly choked on Danny as I let out a muffled shriek of pleasure. My legs shook around Michael's hips as my whole body was wracked with an intense orgasm. Suddenly, Michael thrusted my bruised hips as hard as he ever had around himself. A single deep grunt choked out of him from behind his mask. The man held me against him, exploding into me in one hot heap. I wanted to scream but all I could do was suck on Danny, with my hand wrapped around Ji-Woon.

"Ugh, good girl!" Danny groaned from above me.

The scene of me naked and covered in come must've proven itself to be too much to handle as he came himself straight down my throat. I swallowed the most of it without even thinking about it. The unmasked Ghost Face slowly pulled out of my mouth, it rolling down my chin as I finally laid my head normally against the floor. Michael too removed himself from me as he fixed his overalls back over his shoulders. I shakily sat up, still pumping Ji-Woon furiously rough. Frank suddenly grabbed the back of my head and forced me into a messy kiss.

Danny knew that it wouldn't be difficult to get himself back up as he watched Frank carelessly taste the older man against my lips. Michael stood and simply watched the scene without moving a muscle. Danny tucked himself back away under his shroud, leaving his mask off though to get a better look at Frank and I making out. Ji-Woon moaned prettily as I pumped him harder and harder. Frank almost brought me back down onto the floor as he groped my breast greedily. His own come smeared into the grimy bandage on his hand, while Danny's was all in his mouth as his tongue wrestled with mine.

Ji-Woon finished with a groan of bliss, spilling down all over my hand. By the time Frank and I broke the kiss, the Ghost Face was back in his full masked getup and watching over us alongside the Shape. I finally took a much needed breath with an arm still draped over Frank's shoulder. Each killer dripped down from my chin, chest, hands and thighs as I sat there naked and bruised. The Legion leader gave me one last kiss before standing to fix his mask and hood over his face as well. Ji-Woon planted a tender kiss to my cheek, giving me a sweet smile before too standing.

As they loomed over my tired form, the Entity's whispers swirled through the old living room as a dark fog was brought upon us all. It laid down over me like a cold blanket, plunging me into a temporary darkness.

"I love you, babe." I heard Frank say.

"See ya soon, beautiful." Ji-Woon chimed in.

Their voices faded away as we were all taken to seperate realms. When the fog cleared, I found myself back in my own realm. My naked body was now completely ridded from the boys' mess. My clothes and shoes laid in a crumbled pile by my foot. Though I was exhausted and so sore, a dumb little smile met my features. I did it; I got outta that house!

Now relax. The Entity whispered.

And so I did.