Executioner x Fem!Reader (smut)

"Pyramid Head!" A bright smile spread across my feminine features.

At the end of the hallway in Raccoon City Police Station, stood the Executioner. It had been quite some time since I saw him last. A week? Two weeks? Maybe even three? It was hard to tell time here in the Entity's realm. This certain killer had never been a real threat to me. Which was quite ironic, given how intimidating he was. Perhaps he saw something familiar in my eyes, or innocence in my voice. I didn't know for sure what it was, but Pyramid Head never hurt me.

He grumbled out a sound of excitement at the sight of me at the end of the gloomy hallway. I raced down towards him, my smile not faltering for a second. With a giggle, I wrapped my arms around his muscular body.

"I've missed you!" I squealed.

Pyramid Head leaned his large knife onto the wall, too wrapping his strong arms around my frame. I leaned my head on his toned chest, enjoying his warmth for the first in forever. It really had been too long. Speaking of which, it seemed as if he thought the same. My cheeks flushed a bright red as the Executioner's gloved hands stroked down my sides, feeling up my curves. I strangled out a gasp, feeling him become hot and bothered against me like a teenager. Pyramid Head offered a metallic purr, fondling my hips as I felt him press into me. My eyes widened when I felt something poke at me from down below.

"Pyramid Head, wait." I breathed. My own hand grazed over his chest. "We have to get rid of the others first. Then we can play." I uttered.

The Executioner wrapped his free hand around the handle of his knife again and lifted it off the wall. I watched as he broke away from me and started down the hallway in an important gait. Now, it sounded mean what I said before. About 'getting rid of the others'. I didn't necessarily mean it like that. In fact, while Pyramid Head was busy hunting my fellow survivors, I scampered off to fix some generators. Just to help out them out, you know? As I repaired various gears and wires, my mind wandered.

I loved the way the Executioner touched me. How his big hands glided down my body... his deep purrs that rumbled from his chest. The way he could be so gentle yet rough at the same time... I felt myself grow flustered as I attempted to repair the generator. A thousand thoughts ran through my head. I squirmed with excitement, what was he going to do to me? I couldn't wait. I could hear the screams of what I guessed was Jill in the near distance. I wanted to get up to help, but I was nearly done with this gen and was doing so well on it. I expected another survivor to help her, but the Entity's claws came down quick upon her, having already been hooked earlier.

I was in the middle of repairing my second generator when I realised I was the last one left. Shameful arousal brewed within the pit of my belly. I gave up on said generator and rose to my feet. I set off into the large police station in hopes of finding my dear Pyramid Head. The halls of the station were lonely and cold, clusters of glowing blights hung from dark corners. The rain gently pattered against cracked windows as I wandered the darkness alone.

I walked down the stairs and entered the main foyer. I spun on the spot in the middle of the large area, trying to spot my little 'friend'. Just when I thought he was nowhere, I was welcomed by the sound of his warm heartbeat. I twirled around to look at where I had just came from, and spotted him at the top of the staircase.

"Pyramid..." I greeted softly.

Pyramid Head growled hungrily, dropping his knife to the stone floor. I winced as it clattered loudly, echoing throughout the foyer. He took sturdy steps down the stairs, I could only imagine while he stared at me. I slowly broke out of my trance and took some steps towards him, so I wasn't just standing in the middle of the floor like an idiot. The Executioner was now at the bottom of the staircase, storming towards me. I melted against his touch as he groped my sides, grazing over my breasts gently. He purred as he stroked my yearning body through my clothes, simply enjoying my company. Before I could even moan, he grabbed my shoulders roughly and yanked me around.

"Ah!" I yelped.

At first I thought Pyramid Head was going to kill me, but he quickly debunked that. Instead, he shoved me onto the front desk of the foyer, bending me over it. His hardness pressed flush against my arse, now making me moan. This was perfect. I looked back at Pyramid Head, seeing him grab tightly onto my waist.

"Fuck me, Pyramid. Please fuck me." I begged.

The Executioner grabbed the waistband of my pants and tore them roughly down to my ankles. He ran his hand along my butt through my panties, before sliding them down too. The cold night air caused a shiver to run down my spine, shaking to my core with anticipation. I gripped the edge of the desk tight until my knuckles turned white. I didn't look back, only hearing the rustling of clothes and unbuckling of buckles. I didn't need much prep, having been drenched from just thinking about him.

Pyramid Head slid into me with ease, my walls tight and soaked around him. The further he went, the longer my moan dragged out. It didn't take long for him to move in and out of me steadily, his gloved hands gripping my waist until bruises formed. I didn't care, instead moaning at the pain. The monster thrusted into me, fucking me against the desk. A shaky smile met my face as I was overcome with pleasure.

Pyramid Head groaned as his thrusts sped up excessively. His bare front slammed against me, my wetness leaking down towards my thighs. I moaned loudly, clenching the desk harder as tears pricked my eyes.

"Oh, god!" I cried.

The Executioner pounded me against it until I saw stars. My waist, that he still held tightly, wasn't the only thing to be bruised. I could feel them forming on the front of my bare thighs as well, where I was getting fucked into the wood. That was definitely going to hurt later on...

"Harder!" I moaned.

I looked back at him through glazed over eyes, cloudy with lust. Pyramid Head's beautiful body was on full display as it thrusted into me. The sight alone made me close. I turned my head, my eyes rolling back as he drilled me harder against the tabletop. Another feral growl emitted from under Pyramid Head's great helmet. He slammed my arse onto himself at a vicious pace, making me shriek with pleasure. Flustered moans bubbled from my drooling lips, tears leaking from my eyes.

Pyramid Head was like an animal. The way he fucked me was ferocious. There was no way in hell that I'd ever forget this. He slammed his hips harder into me, our groans and moans echoing throughout the police station. I started to grind against his thrusts, chasing after my own pleasure. It had been weeks. I was so pent up from being without him for so long. My stomach twisted in knots as I whimpered weakly for the Executioner to let me finish.

The manlike creature beat me to it. He continued to drill himself into me, destroying me inside and out. After a few more feral thrusts, he buried himself as deep as he could into me. I cried out when I felt him ooze hotly throughout. I screamed, my legs shaking like a leaf. My whole body trembled as I was overcame with a mind boggling orgasm. I could've sworn I almost blacked out. I laid there tiredly along the desk, huffing breathlessly. Pyramid Head pulled himself out of me, his come spurting out with him.

I relaxed completely against the desk when I felt a large hand pet my back. The killer purred affectionately, as if giving me praise. I carefully stood and turned around to face him. My legs wobbled as he dripped down from between my thighs. Pyramid Head purred again, bringing the same hand up to stroke my cheek lovingly.

"God, I've missed you." I smiled.