Doctor x Flirty!Reader (smut)

"Oh, Doctor..." I called in a singsong tone.

I sat on my side on the dirty hospital floor. The Doctor stood before me with his arms crossed.

"Go away." He growled before turning his back.

"Aww!" I planted both my hands on the floor and leaned forward. "Why? Come on, Hermie. Why don't ya like me?" I pouted with a tilt to my head.

Me and Doctor Herman Carter here were both killers. I supposed I wasn't as keen on it as others but that was okay. The Entity gave me alternatives sometimes; instead of killing. Usually it was helping some of the male killers 'relax'... if you caught my drift. I was a deviant fiend here in the Entity's realm and I always got what I wanted.

Well, almost everything.

Herman seemed stressed, and all I wanted was to 'cheer him up'. No matter how many times I tried to get him to give in, he never did. He'd say mean things like, 'I don't know where you've been.' Or, 'go bother somebody else.' So cold! Now I didn't just go fuck anybody! I was careful about what I did and always did it so right. But every time I came over to the Doctor's realm for it, he always refused.

"Go back to your own realm or else." The Doctor warned.

He turned and looked at me again. I gazed up at him lovingly and bit my lip.

"Mmm, 'or else'? I like the sound of that." I giggled.

Herman unfolded his arms and glared daggers into me with those glowing eyes of his. I could see him hesitate for a second, before going back to his rough exterior. A sly smile met my lips as I studied his face.

"Oh, come on, Hermie." I stood to my feet, brushing off my outfit. "I just know you wanna fuck me." I grinned crazily.

I walked over to him, my steps purposely slow and tortuous. I watched the Doctor shutter and redden as I approached him. I batted my lashes and pressed my hand against his chest. I was surprised that he didn't recoil back like he usually did when I made advances at him. I giggled again and stepped closer. Herman instinctively took some steps away until I backed him up into the wall. I ran my hands up his firm chest and stroked his shoulders.

"I could stop whenever you'd like. I'm here to make you feel better. That is all." I uttered.

The Doctor suddenly grabbed my own shoulders and roughly spun me. He slammed my body into the wall, holding me securely against it. He pressed his front into my back until he was flush against it.

"Oh, Doctor!" I moaned with an evil laugh.

The Doctor now laughed. It was a cruel high pitched laughter that echoed throughout the hallway of the hospital.

"You are going to regret this." The Doctor hissed.

I closed my eyes blissfully and laid by head against the cold wall, breathing heavily.

"Mmm, I doubt that." I chuckled.

Herman growled and tore me off the wall by my waist. He dragged me over to an old hospital bed a few feet away. The fellow killer shoved me roughly down onto it. As soon as my body hit the sheets, dust and crusted blood spat out around me like morbid confetti. I propped myself up by my elbows and stared up at him impishly. The Doctor breathed heavily before clasping his hands together and rubbing them. I was frightened at first but then I noticed how he did the action so slightly.