Ghost Face x Fem!Reader (smut)

I sat alone on a log by the campfire. My hair flowed in the gentle breeze as it also skipped up dead leaves, making them dance. The other survivors that accompanied me talked amongst themselves. It was a somewhat peaceful moment, unlike the usual carnage we were exposed to. I watched in boredom as the fire lapped hungrily at logs and sticks. I looked up at my fellow survivors, observing as they broke off into little groups. Some showed to be having heated discussions, while others huddled by the fire to keep warm. While they were all distracted in their own little worlds, they failed to see what I saw.

What I saw made my blood run cold.

Between the shadowy trees, just a few dozen feet away, stood the Ghost Face. He paid no mind to the others, his dark gaze fixed on me. My stomach sank. Him and I... had a history. Nothing bad. It was all... physical. I was sure that was why he was here now. Just as I locked eyes with the Ghost Face, he slowly turned away and disappeared into the forest. It was like he was silently beckoning me to follow after him. I cautiously looked around at the other survivors, making sure nobody was paying attention. When I saw that they were all busy, I snuck away into the woods.

My shoes crunched under dead leaves as I ventured into the trees. I spotted the Ghost Face peeking from behind one. I offered him a small smile.

"Hi, Danny."

Danny Johnson knocked the hood off his head and removed the ghostly mask from his pale face. He let it hit the ground carelessly as he moved towards me, leaning in to kiss my lips. I moaned at his quick advance and almost immediately let him take me over.

"I need you." Danny grunted desperately against my lips.

I had only just 'played' with him earlier tonight on a trial. I guessed he was still eager. A shiver of delight ran down my spine as his body warmth pressed flush against me.

"The others are just over there. What if we get caught?" I whispered.

"If we're quiet, nobody will know nothing." Danny replied smugly.

"How quiet are you?" I asked.

"Like a ghost in the night." He whispered.

"A ghost in the night..." I parroted back softly.

I looked back nervously at the trees that just separated us from my fellow survivors. We were within the dark forest, but still rather close to them. I could very clearly make out who was who by the glowing campfire up ahead. It worried me that if I said something loud enough or merely even waved, someone could spot us. The unmasked Ghost Face pushed me against a thick tree trunk that was not at all far from my group of friends. I stifled a surprised squeak as my back hit the rough bark.

"Shh," he placed a gloved finger to my lips. "Wouldn't want anyone to catch us, would we now?" He cooed.

Danny brought the same finger to his own lips now, gently biting his fingertip to pull the glove off. He then stuck two of his now bare fingers into my mouth. He thrusted them against my tongue slowly, his dark eyes twinkling with a twisted joy. I obediently sucked at his fingers, my own eyes glazed over with a newfound lust. Danny smirked, using his other hand to tug my pants down. The smirk turned to a full beam when he saw I was going commando under them.

"You've had no underwear on this whole time?" He whispered amusingly.

Remember when I said that we 'played' already earlier? Well, Danny thought it'd be funny to steal my panties once he was done with me. I bet he still had them in his pocket or something... sick guy.

"Yes, do you know how embarrassing that was? I'm lucky nobody accidentally saw during trials." I hissed quietly. He wheezed out a chuckle darkly. "Do you even care? About me? Like, in general?" I asked accusingly.