Ghost Face x Autistic!Reader

BOOM!

I squealed as the generator before me blew up. I must've turned a gear wrong or something because I pretty much just broke the whole thing. I shielded my face from the hot sparks that hissed around me. Oops, my bad... that wasn't supposed to happen. I quickly recovered though and scrambled to my feet. I didn't waste any time and moved away from the damaged generator. I always got a bit iffy after blowing up a gen. It was a big fat signal to the killer on where you were exactly so I avoided it as much as I could. I was actually yet to see the killer this trial. It must've been a real stealthy one...

As I walked through Red Forest, I could've sworn I heard a faint clicking sound. I stopped in my tracks and listened out for it a again.

Click!

What was that? I kept on listening, in which I heard it again.

Click!

I looked around at the trees through the fog in confusion. It kind of sounded like... a camera shutter? I perked up and instantly knew what that meant.

"Danny? Are you there?" I asked the fog.

A heard a raspy chuckle followed by a ghostly face peeking out from behind a tree. The figure emerged from the shadows and stood before me.

The Ghost Face.

But I didn't know him like that. I knew him for who he was behind the mask. To me, he was just Danny Johnson. Danny fiddled with the camera in his hands, swiping through photos he had taken.

"Were you taking pictures of me again?" I asked.

The Ghost Face strode over and slung an arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, baby! You're real cute. How could I not?" He snickered.

"Thanks, Danny." I giggled.

He gently took me by the hand and lead me over to two piles of logs. They had both been stacked into two round piles that sat next to each other. They were for firewood, most likely. Danny stepped up and sat between them, his back against the logs with his legs arched. He pet the wood with one hand and his camera in the other.

"Come sit. I'll show you the pictures I took." Danny said.

"Okay." I replied.

The man tugged his hood and mask away from his face. He then unsheathed his knife, where it shimmered in the pale moonlight. He sat it with his mask, not at all thinking of using it. His dark eyes focused down at his camera as he flipped through the photos again. I climbed up the piles of logs and sat next to him. Danny peeled his eyes away from the camera's little screen and smiled at me. I smiled back with a rosy blush creeping up across my face. His gaze remained on me for a few long moments, seemingly deep in thought or something like that. He seemed to snap out of it though and quickly looked back down at the camera.

"Here! Look," Danny showed me a photo of myself walking through the forest.

"That's definitely me!" I joked.

"Yeah! You look so pretty." He rasped out.

The man flipped through a few more he took. They were all just me from the side, walking through the fog.

"Thanks, Danny." I repeated.

"Anytime, baby." Danny smiled as he set the camera down on his lap. "So," he started. "What'd ya do today?" He asked as he threw his arm around my shoulder again.

"We're in a trial, Danny. What do you think I've been doing?" I chuckled.

"Eh, you know." He squeaked. "Just curious. That's all." He tightened his grip and held me closer.

"Well, I blew up a generator just now!" I said with wide eyes.

"Oh, really?" Danny matched my energy, acting shocked.

"Yeah! It went boom!" I gestured my hands in the air, mimicking the explosion. "Really loud!" I exclaimed.

"Whoa!" He gasped.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I'll fix it later." I gave him a sweet smile and rested my hands in my lap.

The Ghost Face smirked lovingly at me, tugging me impossibly closer. I rested my head on his shoulder and relaxed in his hold.

"That won't be necessary. You can go through the hatch." He offered.

"Really? But what about the others?" I asked, looking up at him from his shoulder.

"Meh," Danny shrugged. "It's just you and me, baby. Nobody else matters now."

He leaned down and pressed a warm kiss to my forehead. An eruption of butterflies fluttered around in my belly.

"Danny..." I uttered.

The Ghost Face took his camera from his lap and set it down next to his knife. He kept his arm around my shoulder tight as his hand caressed my cheek. My eyes snapped to his lips for just a quick moment but that was all he needed. He wasted no time as he pulled me into a tender kiss. Danny seemed to instantly melt against my lips. His gloved hand moved from my cheek to my hair, where he pet it nicely. My shoulders slackened and I hopelessly got lost into the kiss. My arms practically threw themselves around him. They moved up his leather clad chest and around his neck.

When Danny pulled away, his deep dark eyes didn't leave my face. He leaned in slightly by my ear, a shiver of delight running down my spine as he breathed against my flesh.

"You're an angel, sweetie pie." Danny uttered in that raspy voice of his. "And you're coming with me." He began to stroke my hair again with that same gentle care.

"Where to?" I asked innocently.

Danny slipped his arm off me and placed both his gloved hands on my cheeks.

"Wherever you want!" He cooed.

"Wherever I want?" I gasped.

"Wherever! Just as long as I get to be with you, sweetheart."

"Why?" I murmured. "Why do you wanna be with me?"

It was a genuine question. The Ghost Face was pretty much attached to my hip from the moment we met. I thought he kind of sympathised with me. Not in a pity way or anything. I believed he thought I was endearing with my little autistic mannerisms and cheeriness. Perhaps I made him feel like a human again, and not just a monster.

"Course I wanna be with ya, babe." Danny said.

His arm wrapped around me for the third time that night. I smiled like a smitten kitten and leaned into it lovingly.

"You make me happy." Danny said honestly.

I felt the same way. The Entity's realm was always a a beacon of darkness. But the Ghost Face... this kind killer (well, at least to me), showed me I could still find hope.

"You make me happy too." I said gently.

We were gonna go wherever we wanted.