Executioner x Male!Reader (smut)

I wandered down the halls of Midwich Elementary School alone. I disbanded from my fellow survivors after repairing the fourth generator. It was only Cheryl, Nancy and I left now. Being naturally curious, I crept away from the girls to explore the old school. I always did so with realms I was more unfamiliar with. I just loved to poke around like that. The school was much bigger than I thought, featuring many rooms as well as a big courtyard.

I snuck through the grotty corridor, dragging my hand along the old pink lockers that lined the wall. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard my heartbeat thump against my chest. Anxiety welled in my gut as the sound grew louder over the sirens that blared through the realm. The killer rounded the corner, letting out a terrible groan as his large knife dragged noisily along the floor.

The Executioner.

The giant man's head was clad with a metal pyramid that seemed to weigh greatly on his shoulders. His oversized blade was gripped tightly in his gloved hand, breaking through the floor as it was dragged behind him. Though this killer was a terrifying creature to behold, a mischievous grin met my features.

"Pyramid Head!" I greeted teasingly. The Executioner tilted his heavy head, relaxing the grip on his knife at the sight of me. "Well, I thought tonight was gonna be bad! Guess not." I giggled.

Pyramid Head stumbled down the hall towards me menacingly. I folded my arms and simply watched him with a smirk. Though he wanted to, he knew that he could never really hurt me. After the several occasions we had met, he grew some sort of obsession with me. Being as gutsy and playful as I was, I entertained the idea and often messed with him. The Executioner gave a half-arsed swing of his knife, where I skilfully dodged it with ease.

"Whoa! C'mon, big guy. It's me! Your buddy!" I teased.

Pyramid Head let out a groan, sounding annoyed. I snickered at that, playfully sticking my tongue out. He didn't bother swinging his blade at me again, instead reaching a huge hand out to grab my throat. The killer grew frustrated as I continued to duck and dodge all of his attacks (not that he was trying very hard).

"Missed me! Missed me! Now ya gotta kiss me!" I crooned. The Executioner didn't move to attack me anymore. "You're so cute." I giggled again.

Pyramid Head's tense shoulders slackened as he leaned his knife against a locker. He crept closer to me, wary not to bump into me with his great helmet. The man slapped a hand onto my shoulder, squeezing it tight. I looked down at his gloved hand, then back up at him through bedroom eyes.

"Where're ya going with this, baby?" I flirted.

While I was distracted with teasing him as I always did, he grabbed me and threw me over his own shoulder with haste. I cried out in surprise, not believing that he actually got me. Usually I was quite athletic, being able to shield attacks with ease. I was also very careless though, and now I had paid the price. Pyramid Head grabbed his big knife with his free hand and began to drag it along with him as he walked down the corridor.

"Hey! C'mon, man! What're ya doing?" I barked.

I struggled in his grasp, his muscular arm only tightening around me. We entered a room through a gaping hole in the drywall. The room kind of looked like a teachers' lounge, two couches and a coffee table were centred in the middle. The Executioner dumped me onto one of the couches carelessly. As I collided with the leather seat, spurts of dust puffed through the air. I coughed and swatted away at the it, sitting up straight.

"Hey, man! What gives?" I whined.

Pyramid Head raised his huge knife up to point at my chest. I froze up and stared at the tip of the bloody blade. He then pointed said blade down at the floor, signalling me to stay put.