Legion x Ghost Face x Fem!Toxic!Reader x Trickster (smut) 3

Grey, clumpy snow crunched thickly under the heels of my shoes. I had burned an offering in the campfire, for me to then find myself here in Ormond. I was sure I didn't have a lot of time, so I planned to make this quick. I stood outside of the old resort, nervously fidgeting with my hands.

I knew that the Legion was inside. I also knew that... they didn't necessarily like me. For good reasons too. But after coming so close back there with the Ghost Face, it made me realise that my behaviour wasn't exactly the greatest. He had no good reason to spare me the way he did, but he did anyway. He was next on my list to talk to actually, with the Trickster straight after. But as I strode importantly into the abandoned resort, it suddenly didn't seem as if it was going to be big issue finding them all.

Because the Legion, Ghost Face and Trickster all snapped their attention to me in the doorway.

My eyes widened, mouth hung ajar though no words came out. Four sets of dark eyes glared holes into me. I looked to each man, only then noticing that two killers were missing. The Legion girls were nowhere in sight. That was slightly disappointing, as I wanted to talk with them also. I supposed I would have to make due with the unfairer half of them; the boys. Though the pair were wearing masks, I could just see the hateful snarls on the both of their faces.

"Hi..." I stuttered shyly.

"Why the fuck is everyone coming here?" The Legion leader complained.

I quickly caught on, seeing as if the Ghost Face and Trickster weren't very welcome here. If that were the case, then I certainly wasn't either.

"What do you think you're doing here, pet?" The Trickster sneered.

The Ghost Face stood next to the couch the Legion were lounging on, stiff as a board.

"Yeah, you gotta lotta nerve, girl." The younger Legion member growled.

I stepped into the room and held my hands up in a surrender.

"I know, I know. I just wanted to come here to say I'm sorry." I said.

The four killers exchanged shocked glances with each other.

"Go on."

I took a few steps closer to the couch, still fidgeting with my hands. The Legion remained seated next to each other, staring smugly up at me through their masks. The Ghost Face and Trickster stood on either side of the couch, their weapons away.

"I'm sorry for... for everything. I've been really uncool. A big bitch, really." I explained.

"Yeah." The Legion leader blurted out.

I stared dumbly at his masked face for a few moments, disappointed but not surprised at his lack of hesitation.

"Yeah, well... I just wanted to say I promise it won't happen again. I'll stop teasing and just let you do your job or whatever." I mumbled.

An awkward silence fell on the resort. I felt fragile and vulnerable, standing in the middle of the hardwood floor like that. The four men stared me down, almost hungrily.

The Ghost Face broke the silence, clicking his tongue.

"Okay, we'll forgive you." He shrugged. "But you have to give us something first."

I froze in place as he stalked over. I couldn't even react when his gloved hands grasped onto each side of my face. My cheeks turned rosy under his thumbs that ran over them tenderly. I stifled the urge to clench my thighs together, feeling shamefully aroused.

What was I doing?! I was supposed to hate these guys! A wave of panic washed over me as the Legion boys and Trickster slowly closed in. I tried to act casual, keep my chin up. But I was slowing breaking down inside.

"So where's the girls? I wanted to apologise to them too." I stammered, changing the subject.

The Legion leader snaked an arm around my waist, earning a soft gasp from me. The Ghost Face pressed himself against my side, as the other two young men watched.

"Don't worry. They won't be back for awhile." The Legion leader purred.

That wasn't what I meant and he knew it.

I slammed my hips down onto Frank's. He laid there on the floor, my back to him as he dug his nails into my waist. I was the only one naked here, the other four still with their clothes on. Well, for the most part.

As I rode Frank's hard length, I had the Ghost Face stuffed in my mouth. He thrusted himself right down my throat, making me gag and moan around him. Pleasure was quickly building up in the pit of my belly, making me clench around the pulsing cock inside my tight walls.

"This is what you get, princess." The Ghost Face grinned behind his ghostly mask.

It stared down at me in a frozen scream, taunting me as my head was pushed right into his crotch. I closed my eyes and swirled my tongue around him, enjoying the feel of him all hard in my mouth. I let out a muffled squeal as Frank drilled his hips up into my trembling warmth from below. The Ghost Face threw his head back at the vibrations I made run up his length. I bobbed my head as I was fucked ruthlessly, sucking and swallowing him.

"Good girl!" The Ghost Face praised.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and released into my mouth without warning. He then pulled out, come stringing down from my lips. I stared up at him through half-lidded eyes, panting as I thrusted myself onto Frank. Joey stood next to the Ghost Face, readying his own length towards my used mouth. I wrapped my hand around the base and began to pump it steadily. He groaned lowly and pushed it past my lips, my tongue greedily lapping at the tip.

The Ghost Face had fully slinked away into the shadows, with the Trickster as his replacement. As I blew Joey and rode Frank, I stroked Ji-Woon in my fingers. He sighed dreamily, petting my bobbing head.

"This makes up for everything perfectly." He smiled.

It better. I thought sassily.

As Joey rammed his hips into my mouth, the Ghost Face's as well as his own come splattered down my breasts. Ji-Woon moaned, seemingly getting off at the sight of it more than my hand around his cock.

Frank's thrusts grew sloppy and lost their rhythm under me. He was getting close to his release and I was too. I squealed around Joey, grinding my hips against his friend's shaft. As I clenched around it, a ring of come formed at the base. Sweat was seeping out from under Frank's mask, forming a dark stain on the front of his grey hoodie.

"Oh, fuck. So good." He huffed lewdly.

After a few more moments of rough pounding, he bucked his hips up and pooled into me. I popped Joey out of my mouth to shriek in pleasure. My legs quivered as hot ropes of come shot right up against my cervix, gushing and gushing until it drooled out of me.

"Oh, my god." I moaned weakly.

I threw my head back, my hand still wrapped snug around Ji-Woon. It wasn't long until I felt his own warm release splatter onto my chest. Without even looking, I took my sticky hand off and curled it around Joey instead.

"You like this, don't you, beautiful? You like being used by us." I heard Ji-Woon chuckle breathlessly.

I lifted my head up, slipping myself off Frank's length. I kept jacking off a mewling Joey, my cloudy eyes locked on Ji-Woon's yellow ones.

"I love it." I gasped.