Ghost Face x Killer!Reader

Another crisp, cold lonesome night here in the Entity's realm. I found myself in my own realm tonight, resting. I was perched on top of an abandoned car that had grown rough with rust. I shifted uncomfortably and crossed my legs with my bloody weapon balancing on my lap. An exhale left me, my frosty breath blowing out like a dragon. My realm was quiet. Still. The perfect serenity I needed for my angered mood.

How could I let that last survivor go? How did she slip so easily from my grasp?

Perhaps I was slowing down a little bit. Just needed a break, that was all. So there I sat contentedly. I was thankful to be here by myself in my realm. I lifted my weapon off my lap, then took the old rag that I had next to me. I always cleaned my weapon with it (not much else to of done around here). I got it from another old car; it had a sheet cover out it. I cut a small square out of the fabric cleanly with my blade. Ever since, I cleaned the bloodshed off my deathly instrument with the rag.

I glided said rag along my bloody weapon, red staining it instantly. My mind drifted to my past trial. I didn't know why it made me so mad that that last survivor got away. I prayed that it wouldn't happen again. Of course it was easier said than done. I was a fairly fresh killer too and most of the survivors had been here longer than me (and other killers).

Speaking of killers, I didn't really talk to the others much. We were usually all too busy. It was rare we would get breaks between trials. That fuelled my anger too. Sometimes all I wanted was just to sit fucking down. Which was why I was kind of thriving right now. The roof of the car was way too comfy than it should've been. Maybe it was because I was tired but it felt like the metal was moulding to my arse perfectly (alas, the roof could've just been caving under my weight).

Actually, now that I thought of it, there was one fellow killer that I talked to often. I rolled my eyes just at the thought of him. I'd say that he was probably about the most annoying man here in the realm.

Click!

The click of a camera broke me out of my trance of lovingly cleaning my weapon. A feral growl grumbled in my throat. I was not in the mood. I knew that camera click like the back of my hand.

The Ghost Face.

God, he was so annoying. He knew just what to do or say to push my buttons. He was like an annoying little brother that you just wanted to punch. Like, I had gotten over the fact that I was stuck here, okay? All I wanted to do now was to just completely give into this lifestyle. I wanted to become one of those stoic and tough killers that the younger ones looked up to. I wanted to be big and mean and scary. A cold blooded killing machine who was on autopilot most of the time so I wouldn't have to feel anything. I didn't like to feel things, because then I'd begin to cry.

The Ghost Face, Danny Johnson, made this hard at times.

Click!

I furrowed my brow and looked around the realm in hopes of spotting the Ghost Face. I then decided to ignore his antics of taking pictures of me and went back to cleaning my weapon. I could feel my blood begin to boil when I heard his dumb little camera click over and over.

"Aww! What's wrong, grumpy pants?" I heard the ghostly man taunt.

I looked back up from my weapon to spot him peaking from behind a tree not too far from the car I sat on. I didn't dignify his question with an answer as I went back to moving the rag up and down along the blade. The Ghost Face moved away from the tree to reveal himself in the dark, camera in hand. He swaggered over to the car until he was right in front of me.