Yandere!Legion (Frank) x Killer!Reader x Yandere!Trickster (smut) 2

Ormond, the Entity's realm

"I can't believe it worked." The Trickster chuckled.

Ji-Woon Hak and Frank Morrison crept towards me like a pack of wolves to prey. I shuffled to the edge of the old couch I sat on. All that could be heard was the crackling fireplace in the stillness of the dark room. Ji-Woon came in close and reached his hand out to my head.

"Hey! We gotta share. Give me some room too!" Frank complained.

Ji-Woon stroked something soft on my head, making me recoil in embarrassment. He snapped his yellow eyes back at Frank in a death stare.

"This is my fantasy. Let me have this." He growled before turning back to me.

A crazy grin met the K-pop star's handsome face. He stroked my head again, brushing up against the cat ears that stuck out of it.

Yup, you heard that right. Cat ears, and a tail.

Here, let me explain. The Trickster was a brutal killer here in the Entity's realm like myself. He had been working extra hard in his trials, sacrificing every survivor almost effortlessly. The Entity even thought that he deserved a reward. Knowing about Ji-Woon (and Frank's) relationship with me, it gave him a gift. It let him live out one of his most bizarre fantasies, to my expense. The Entity granted me a pair of fluffy cat ears and a long tail protruding from my back. All very much real, mind you. The worst part was, they were so sensitive. Ji-Woon quickly took advantage of this, stroking and poking my newfound 'modifications'.

The Trickster took a seat next to me, his eyes not leaving mine for a second. He ran his fingers along my furry ears, making them twitch. I squirmed in my seat and stifled a moan. This roused Frank's attention, and he came over to sit on the armrest next to me.

"Shove over, man." He demanded to the older boy.

Ji-Woon begrudgingly complied, shuffling over so I sat in the middle of the two. Frank's fingers gently glided over my tail.

"Ah!" I mewled.

I looked back with a beet red face, watching him pull his mask off. The Legion leader carelessly chucked it the floor, smirking at me. Ji-Woon continued to scratch behind my ear. He let out a husky chuckle before leaning in and kissing my neck. Frank felt up my tail some more, before his hand wandered around until it was well under my shirt.

"Boys..." I moaned breathlessly.

I swished my tail, it brushing against Frank's tight pants. I gasped as he let out a satisfied grunt. The pair continued to grope around my body as well as my ears and tail. I was feeling so sensitive, it was almost too much to bear.

Ji-Woon, why?

Ji-Woon pushed me down slightly until I found my back against Frank's chest. I could feel his hardness against my tail as I swished it again.

"Kitten," Ji-Woon moaned.

His hand slid up my chest sensually, all the way up to flick one of my cat ears.

"Ji-Woon! Ahh... stop, they're sensitive." I whined.

"Meow for me." He grinned.

"Yeah, babe. Do it." Frank agreed.

I looked back between the two. Ji-Woon was in front of me, inches away from my face. I was also basically in Frank's lap. He played with my ears casually, occasionally giving my tail a small tug.

"Meow." I squealed. Frank gave my tail a gentle yet firm pull. "Ah!" I jolted up, throwing my head back in pleasure. "Meow!" I mewled again.

"Good kitten." Ji-Woon cooed.