Twins (Charlotte) x Reader

I was practically beside myself as I watched the deformed child scream, clutching my ring tightly in his small hands. The boy had ambushed me on my walk and nearly gave me a heart attack at the sight of his almost demonic looking features. His first instincts were to attack me, but then his three eyes caught glimpse of the shiny ring around my finger. The boy was quick to yank it violently off the finger and slink away from me.

"Hey!" I yelped.

He curled up against a thick tree trunk, gripping onto my ring and screaming at me. I refrained from covering my ears at the horrid screeching bellowing out of the small creature. I carefully approached the boy in an effort to get the ring back.

"That's mine!" I blurted out fearfully.

The boy clenched it around his tiny fingers tighter and wailed and wailed. I screwed my eyes shut in pain and gritted my teeth until my head ached.

"Okay, okay! You can have it. It's yours, okay?"

The boy stopped screaming.

My eyes widened when the forest quieted again and I could hear my own thoughts. He stared down at my ring in his hand, moving it around to bask in its shininess. I sighed and clutched my hair. Weird things happened a lot here in the Entity's realm and this was the cherry on top. I didn't really know what else to do after the boy stopped screaming. All he wanted was my ring, and now he had it. I pouted a little, already missing said piece of jewellery. I begrudgingly turned around to walk back to the other survivors but ran into somebody instead.

I squeaked when my face slammed into a woman's sturdy chest.

I landed on my butt on the forest floor in shock. I looked up at the tall woman and noticed the bloody wound in her chest where her breast should've been.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

The woman lifted up a bloody sickle, the metal gleaming in the moonlight like my shiny ring. I shielded my eyes with a scream. Before I could feel the killer's weapon strike down upon me, another scream ripped through the night. I cracked my eyes open to the sound of the boy screeching once again. I looked back desperately and watched as he remained against the tree trunk with my ring in his hand. He was screaming at the woman now.

Screaming and screaming.

Did he now want her sickle, as it shone in the pale moonlight like my ring did?

I stared up at the woman in fear but she only glanced at the boy behind me. Finally she looked back down at me through the child's screaming.

"Hush... hush... they are yours then." The big woman cooed to the boy, referring to me being his.

She lowered her sickle and glared at me before trudging towards the naked boy. Panic plunged deep within me while I scrambled to my feet. The boy had finally stopped screaming after hearing the woman's words and she crouched down to his level by the tree. He handed her my ring. She examined it in her grasp for a moment before looking back at me with her brow furrowed.

"I—it's mine. He was screaming and... he wanted it." I stuttered, rubbing my arm while standing there awkwardly.

The boy suddenly slinked into the woman's gaping chest wound and sat inside of it like a joey in its mother's pouch. My blood ran cold and I didn't know what to say or do. The woman approached me with the boy riding along in her chest. My eyes couldn't of been wider when she held out her hand to me. I stared at the large hand for a while before fixing my eyes back on her scarred face. My shaky hand slowly but surely held itself out for her. My eyes screwed shut tightly when I felt something small and cold hit my palm.

I cracked my eyes back open for the second time that night to notice my ring lying there in my palm.

"He wants you now. Come."

I could tell that the woman, Charlotte, didn't like me very much. The naked boy, Victor, turned out to be her (not so) conjoined twin. I had practically been abducted by these twins and was now camping out with them in the woods between trials. Victor wanted my ring at first but then took a liking to me after giving him what he wanted.

Why couldn't he of just kept the ring?

There slept Victor in Charlotte's chest by the campfire she had made for us. His small body rose and fell with each slow breath he took in his deep slumber. Charlotte sat by the fire in silence as I shivered next to her.

"It's good that he's getting some rest." I murmured in the dark.

Charlotte didn't reply.

"So... why does he like me?" I asked.

"I don't know." She snapped angrily.

I jumped slightly in my seat at her outburst, "sorry..." I squeaked.

"Hush, you will wake him." Charlotte ordered.

I nodded, even though I was speaking quieter than she was. After a few long quiet minutes, a glum sigh left the woman's chapped lips.

"Sorry, Charlotte." I apologised again, barely above a whisper. She didn't scold, reply or even look at me. "I know you and Victor must've gone through a lot of stuff back in the real world. I understand that you don't like me." I murmured while fiddling with the ring on my finger.

I gazed upon the large woman's face that glowed the orange hue of the crackling fire before us. A frown met my own features when I noticed the slight pout and tears welling in Charlotte's eyes.

"Yes..." She uttered in the dark.

I shuffled slower to her to gently lean my head on her shoulder, the shoulder opposite her wound that homed her brother.

"I promise that I mean no harm to you or him. It's okay." I cooed as I too stared upon the growing flames.

Charlotte cradled Victor's limp hand in her larger one before looking down at me longingly. I frowned again and tilted my head against her shoulder, silently beckoning her to say what was on her mind.

"I am jealous... of you. Victor likes you." Charlotte explained and looked away from me with a stern look on her face.

I slowly lifted my head off of her shoulder to speak.

"Jealous? There's nothing to be jealous about, Charlotte. Victor loves you. You're his sister! You two are twins. There is never gonna be anyone in this world he loves more than you." I smiled sadly and placed a gentle hand on the shoulder I was lying on before.

The killer gazed at the hand on her before into my eyes and seemingly my soul. Over the loud crackling of the campfire, I heard her utter my name.

"Thank you." Said Charlotte.

A single tear ran down her face and I felt myself fighting a few back myself.

"You're welcome."

I squeezed her shoulder.