Trickster x Fem!Singer!Reader (smut)

Not only was Yun-Jin Lee my sister, but she was my producer as well. I was the hottest new singer here in South Korea, gaining myself quite the following. Yun-Jin managed me with an iron fist, making sure I was the best I possibly could've been. Along with me, she was also the manager of the K-pop band NO SPIN. But NO SPIN... was no more.

The boy band tragically died in their own studio after it caught fire. They were burned to a crisp, leaving one survivor.

Ji-Woon Hak.

Yun-Jin was always wary of Ji-Woon. She said she didn't like the way he looked at me. Honestly, I highly disagreed. I simply basked in his attention. After the death of NO SPIN, I got to spend a lot more time with Ji-Woon. As Yun-Jin's inner circle of singers grew smaller, him and I would often record and write songs in the same studio at the same time. My sister couldn't afford to loose any more time. She was desperate. Sometimes I wished she didn't work us like dogs though.

Yun-Jin was strict and demanding at times, but that didn't mean she loved me any less. We were family, and we would do anything for one another. Which was why she got quite protective of me when Ji-Woon would make passes at me. I on the other hand would often giggle and blush at his flirtatious behaviour, making my sister's blood boil. She had a bad feeling about him, especially now that NO SPIN was gone.

He just didn't sit right with her.

Ji-Woon was meant to feature in my new single. It was Yun-Jin's idea originally, with us both excited for the collab. But then the murders happened. I remembered being so angry with her when she said she didn't want me near him anymore. I couldn't believe my own sister thought Ji-Woon was responsible for all this! How could that innocent man with the voice of an angel be a crazed killer?

How naive was I? How stupid?

Not long before that heavy fog drifted us all away, he changed. Ji-Woon grew darker and darker as the murders continued throughout the city. Yun-Jin said she didn't like the way he looked at me. I used to highly disagree. But as his true colours began to shine through his brown eyes, I started to dislike it as well. Ji-Woon made me feel so... unsafe. Uneasy too. My sister made an effort to protect me from him. As his crush on me turned to an unhealthy obsession, she tried to always seperate us. But then the fog came.

Now I was trapped with him forever.

I hugged my knees to my chest as I sat in the corner of that gross old shack in Autohaven Wreckers. Ji-Woon had ordered me to stay put. He was out there, slaughtering my friends. My sister. I hugged my knees closer as I trembled at the thought. What was I do to? If I tried to save them, Ji-Woon would surely hurt me or them even worse than he already was. I tried to block it all out when I heard Yun-Jin's scream rip through the wreckers. I rocked myself back and forth while muttering apologies to my fallen sister. She would be back though. It was only temporary. Everything was temporary here in the Entity's realm.

Except the hopelessness.

Yun-Jin's screams of agony were cut short. I couldn't take how loud the silence was. With her now dead, I was the last one left. The only survivor. My heart hammered against my chest as Ji-Woon made his way back to the shack. He stood in the doorway, his bloody bat resting on his shoulder. His eyes glowed a neon yellow in the darkness of the dingy realm. My teary eyes widened, looking up at him from the corner I was huddled in.

"My beautiful songbird." Ji-Woon sighed dreamily.

The makeshift floorboards creaked under his boots as he strode over to where I sat. I couldn't bring myself to say anything as I just quivered under him. It was like I didn't even know who he was anymore.