Legion x Fem!Reader

Julie

"Where're you going, girl?"

Tears pricked my eyes as I ran through the tall grass of Badham. The Legion member laughed evilly, chasing after me with her knife raised. She always teased me like this. In fact, all of the Legion did. I hadn't been in the Entity's realm for very long; I was quite new. I was also way younger than the others, with me still being a teenager and all. Because of this, I struggled greatly in trials. The Legion liked to take advantage of me. I dreaded being on trial with them more than other killers, and that was saying something. I just hated how they made fun of me.

"You can't run."

I shrieked in pain as the Legion member grabbed my hair and yanked me back by it violently. She balled it up tight in her bandaged fist, grinning insanely at me from behind her mask. She pulled my back against her chest, making me look dead in her eye.

"Too easy." The Legion member snickered.

My scream was cut short by the silver glint of her knife, thrusting down towards my heart.

Susie

"You're so cute, girlie! I almost feel sorry for you."

The pink haired Legion girl tilted her head with a pout on her masked face. I was backed into a brick wall, covered in cuts and bruises from a gruelling chase. It didn't matter now, because she caught me.

"Please..." I whispered.

I shook wildly, sliding down the wall and onto the ground. I lifted a hand up in a pathetic attempt to shield myself from her attacks. I was so tired from running, so weak. The girl had chased me relentlessly, not resting for a second. She slashed into my skin at every chance she got, laughing chaotically while doing so.

"Sweet dreams, princess."

The Legion member launched herself towards me with her knife ready. Tears streamed down my face as I screamed like a banshee.

Joey

"Seriously, babe? This is getting embarrassing." The Legion member wheezed out a chuckle, his shoulders shaking as he peered up at me with his chocolate eyes. "You know, me and the others have a name for you. We call you Ditzy." He said.

My chest heaved as I gripped onto the top of the hook I hung from. It chafed and scraped against my collarbone, making me cry out and holler. I stared wide eyed at the Legion member standing in front of me. The skull print on his mask was grim and mocking. Then again, the Legion was always like that towards me.

He turned away from me with a dark chuckle, while the Entity's sharp claws came down. I resisted against them for what seemed like the hundredth time, growing angry. I couldn't do this anymore.

"Ugh, that's it!"

I stormed over to the campfire after being sacrificed yet again, plopping down onto a log with my arms crossed. A few other survivors soon joined in, rocking up to the camp and sitting around me. Kate Denson spotted my flustered expression from across the flames, her brow furrowing in concern.

"What's wrong, honey?" She frowned.

The older girl sat next to me, placing a gentle hand on my shoulder. I sighed glumly and relaxed against her, some other survivors tuning in.

"The killers keep getting me. I can't win." I muttered, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

A few 'ooh's' and 'aww's' of pity sounded from some of the other female survivors.

"It's okay, darling. You're still learning. You'll get better." Kate said.

I met her eyes, her kind smile illuminated by the orange glow of the fire.