Day 6

Date: 23.9.21

Joke: Our nose runs and our feet smell! We must be built upside down! (This is a reference to a comedy sketch called "Dad Jokes" by Studio C if you want to see the entire sketch!)

Quote: "Welcome to my Candy store, It's time for you to prove you're not a loser anymore, Then step inside my Candy store" - Candy Store from Heathers the Musical

Summary:
Today was actually pretty good. I'm kinda swamped with homework though. I still have to read like 40 pages of To Kill A Mockingbird tonight, and I don't want to. We had to start preparing for the PSAT today during our advisory, which was boring. I think I'm an expert at bubbling though!

My friend injured his knee playing football a couple weeks ago and he got his MRI results back today. He has an unstable kneecap, bone bruise, and he partially tore one of his muscles so he can't Boulder with us for 5 weeks (appx). It's sad cause he won't be able to do the Boulder comp this weekend with most of the team. (Don't worry, I wished him a quick recovery)

I did do a lot of hw, it just keeps piling up though.

It has been beautiful weather recently!! This morning when I biked to school it was 16 degrees C (60ish F) and at lunch it was 20 degrees (70ish F). I think it is the perfect temperature because it is just cool enough for a light sweater but don't always need one! I can't wait for the weather to be like this all the time!

Ooh, let's talk about Harry's outfits: last nights outfit I think was super pretty and we got an iconic quote about "trash trash trash"!! I feel like St Paul will always be iconic. Also we got news that HS3 is coming!! Here's a pic of last nights outfit for reference:

 Also we got news that HS3 is coming!! Here's a pic of last nights outfit for reference:

I really hope Harry Lambert steps up his game... buttt I had the thought: maybe management isn't letting Harry wear kilts or any other outfits... idk what do you guys think?

Ooh! Also, Shawn Mendes announced his Wonder Tour dates!! My dad says we may be able to go to one of them!! We'll have to see I guess cause the presale is the night I see Harry.

Okay, that's all I really have to say today, so love you guys and I have 6 days till I see Harry!!