Day 153

Date: 16.2.22
Joke:? Time limits
Quote: "it's ok to be not ok" - It's Okay by Imagine Dragons

Summary:
I really don't want to write this rn but I'm going to because it will probably help. So today I'd say was alright. School was kinda boring tbh but in German we got to go outside and it's super warm outside!! We were practicing the direction commands in German we had just learned and it was awesome! Then in APHuG the counselor people came to help us do our course selection for next year. Then in art we didn't have like anything to work on so I ended up researching orange juice facts for my big project in there, and I French braided the top part of my hair. So when I got home I redid/touched up the braid and that's what I had in for climbing today.

Climbing was pretty fun I'd say. We did the hover hands excersise while bouldering and then did redpoint attempts on lead. It was prettt fun, although by the end my toes literally hurt sooooo bad, it's not good, like they started going numb and stiff and stuff which isn't very good but whateverrr. But then I got to hang out with B for a second after practice. It was nice.

Then I got to call E tonight and now she feels sick and is like having an anxiety attack at the same time cause she's so exhausted. Which I feel bad about but it's kinda inevitable.

But now I have a huge headache and I'm trying to sleep to get rid of it... so yeah, just trying to convince myself to sleep.

GTKWQ: What's one thing you wanna learn how to do before you die? I wanna be able to juggle.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃