Day 72

Date: 28.11.21
Joke: Why do hummingbirds hum? Because they don't know the words!

Quote: "New York baby always jacked up"- Kiwi by Harry Styles

Summary:
Today is a long day and it's just gonna be longer. This morning I slept in until 8 am, but had a terrible nightmare overnight. I'll describe it later cause it still scares me. Threw my off for all day. Once I had gotten ready for the day by showering, we went to a French bakery place and got croissants- they were amazing! Then I went on a hike with my mom and did the entire loop this time. I almost overheated on the first part but overall it was fun! At this point our flight was delayed 3 hours later. Like super annoying cause they steadily delayed it...Then we chilled and watched cruella with the cousins. Then we got packed up and ready to go to the airport to go home. We watched a few episodes of nailed it together then said goodbye and headed to the airport. We got to the airport and waited for 2 hours, just to find out our flight was canceled. so now I'm stuck in the airport with my fam just trying to figure out what our plan is. I'll update whenever I get the chance.

In the meantime, here's how I will describe my dream. From what I can remember, my locker at school was broken and the door was not staying on the locker... don't ask it was a dream... but I was having like a mental breakdown about it cause my papers wouldn't fit and it was broken and just mentally unstable, and when I looked up I saw a crowd of people and my cousin was staring at me, just watching. And I looked at her, begging for a hug... and she just looked at me and then walked away. And I broke down even more cause nobody was there to help me. Then I woke up luckily. I had Kanga there to help with the pain but I cried for a bit too.

It hurt, the overwhelming hopelessness that consumed me. Still scares me. I know E will never abandon me but I just have been so far away from home, it's scary. But I can stay positive cause there's always something better coming. There wouldn't be any highs without the lows.

And now I'm here just mentally dying...

Okay I'm back! So we made it to my cousins house for the night, and we have a flight back home tomorrow afternoon. We won't get home home until late late tomorrow or early Tuesday morning but we'll be home! I'm exhausted now so I'm gonna go to bed now.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃