Day 101

Date: 27.12.21
Joke: What did Santa use to clean his sleigh? Hand Santa-tizer!

Quote: "From now on, what's waited till tomorrow starts tonight, it starts tonight" - From Now On from The Greatest Showman

Summary:
I wrote this earlier in the day:
I love when people and stores have pride flags in the window. I'm not out but it is comforting to see them. We just passed a store with the progressive lgbtq+ flag and a trans flag in the window. I smiled at it.

And here I am! Let's do this. So I was up at like 6.30 ish and then speed showered and packed cause we had to take my dad to the airport so he could head home to work for a few days. We also had to go to my uncles house and leave the condo. So yeah. It snowweedddddd!!!!! Snow makes me soo happy. So so so happy. We got like 4 inches and when I woke up it was thundersnowing! Basically it was snowing super hard but with lightening and thunder too, very strange but amazing at the same time. So I kinda played in the snow for a bit! I love the snowww!!!! Then we headed on our way to the airport, and stopped for breakfast on the way. And after we dropped him off, we went to a bookstore and I got the second book in the scythe series "Thunderhead." I'm already like halfway through it. I also got "All The Bright Places" by Jennifer Niven. I asked about RWRB and my mom said no again. Ugh. But yeah, then we went to get sharpies for my bro with a cast cause he wanted people to sign it. I have yet to, I don't get it. Then we headed up to my uncles house to ski at another resort for the next two days. We kinda just chilled all night and then ate soup for dinner, and it was pretty good. And then here I am, laying in my cousins room.

My knee started hurting really bad once we got to the house. I took some drugs (Ibuprofen) which will help with the pain. I also figured out where the pain is coming from. It's the outside part of the joint. And I somehow popped my wrist this morning so it also hurts. I want to go climbing. Really bad.

It sounds like we probably won't go to Colorado this trip and cut it short. Cause my bro in a cast has to just sit all day and the snow hasn't been too good and my knee hurts now and I honestly don't know if we're gonna last that long. I probably won't. I'm super friendsick and homesick rn. I love traveling but I need a home and I need my friends. And a routine, I need that too.

I'm super tired. I'm gonna curl up with Bennett and try to sleep decently.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃

Also thanks itstilliswhatitis for the kind message! It literally made my day

Also thanks itstilliswhatitis  for the kind message! It literally made my day