Day 64

Date: 20.11.21
Joke: How many people are dead at the cemetery? All of them! I love telling dad jokes. Sometimes he laughs!

Quote: "But now that I'm broken, And now that you know it, Caught up in a moment, Can you see inside?" - Jet Black Heart by 5 Seconds of Summer

Summary:
So today was reallly realllyyy long so I'll try to summarize it as best as I can. So I was up at 2.30 am this morning to drive to get on a flight to Cali for thanksgiving. I read flightless bird and listened to music on the way to the airport and it was really calming (not the story- it is pretty intense, I mean the reading/music in the early morning). We got to the airport and checked in. Then we had a solid 90 min before our flight so I did some APHuG reading notes. Then we got on the plane 15 min past it's original departure date, and literally sat at the gate for another 50 minutes, so the actual flight was delayed for over an hour. In the air, i watched pitch perfect for the first time, blades of glory (my bro's choice, not mine, we watched them together), and then I watched act I of Hamilton with my other brother. As i watched i was able to finish my APHuG reading notes/guides that are due and that I will miss. And I did 95% of my chem work too. The airline didn't have in flight WiFi so I couldn't do some work. Then, as we were about to land, they sped up again and tilted the plane up again!! We had just reached the altitude where you are almost falling cause you're so low and there's less wind, and they randomly raised the nose and sped up back into the sky. They said there was an air traffic problem but yeah. We ended up circling the airport like 3 times before actually landing. But we made it!!

We stopped at the house and unpacked and ate "lunch" then. Then my family wanted to go play pickle ball (lazy tennis from now on) and I had to go too. It was miserable. I had a headache, I was super hot and overheating, and it felt like I was burning my skin. It wasn't super fun at all.

Once we got back I had a chance to chill. I love Harry's tour outfit!! sequined black is awesome!! And all the famous celebrities there too! Lizzo supporting Harry is just amazing. I love it so much!

Once I chilled, we had to go shopping. My bro's wanted to get new tennis shoes so we went to a tennis shoe store (I literally just sat there researching Hamilton on tour. They literally come to LA this weekend and Tuesday of this week and I asked my parents and they said I couldn't go!!! Aaahh! Frustrating), then we went to the mall cause I had to get a pull up bar and tanktops cause i forgot to bring some. We had to pass through a book store to get to the store in the mall. Book stores are my doom. I just love them so much 😍 so many books in the room and just magical I think. We were gonna stop on our way back out to the car but we couldn't cause everyone else was too tired 😠it's funny cause I literally spent 45 min waiting on them at the tennis store and they can't wait for me to get a book or two or three, who knows? You know? Like it's unfair. But I convinced them to take me again before we leave. So hopefully good. When I go I'm gonna look for red white and royal blue, someday by David leviathan (part of a series I meant to finish but haven't yet) and scythe cause I haven't read it yet.

Should I look for/get any other books? Any recommendations?

And now I'm in bed just trying to keep my eyes open. Also E got 2nd in a series of outdoor climbing comps!! I'm so proud of her!

And here's some cool pics I took in the plane today:

Yeah I think that's it

Yeah I think that's it. I'm honestly not looking forward to this trip. Thanks for reading!
Love you guys<3

Ps don't die 🙃

Ooh- listen to fictional men by PEGGY it's been on my mind for a while