Day 114

Date: 8.1.22
Joke: Why did the lion lose at poker? He was playing with a cheetah!

Quote: "'I'm a bricklayer in paradise,' one of the workers on the main island told her. 'My husband enjoys the sun, and my children love the beach. Why stress my emotional nanites by thinking of terrible things?' A fine philosophy until the terrible thing comes to you." - The Toll- Neil Shusterman

Summary:
Today was a pretty lazy day. I'm starting to go through my no schedule depression/anxiety now. It's been too long at home without doing anything. I'm gonna set an alarm for tomorrow instead of sleeping in.

So today I was up at 9.30 cause I was on a call with E until 10.30 last night. It was super fun talking late but I probably shouldn't have cause I'm not on local time yet. Then I laid around for a longgg time. I read my book for a while and then I went out and ate breakfast, then took a shower, and guess whattt? It's that time of the month! Yay.... can't wait for the rest of this week.... But yeah. Then we wanted to go up to our lake house but it kept getting pushed later into the day cause my dad took a while to get off work, but we made it up eventually. Then I helped my bro build 2 Lego sets we had left up here, unbuilt. I love building legos it's really satisfying. Then I ate dinner and read my book for a while. Then I ended up eating like a second dinner cause I was still hungry. I also accidentally skipped lunch so whatever. But I went to make some macaroni and I did one of the easy like 5 min microwave ones just cause I was feeling kinda lazy, and I ended up with macaroni confetti. It got everywhere so I had to clean that up before I could actually make some. Then I ate, and my family started a movie and wanted me to join them but i didn't cause I didn't want to see it and i need to go to bed. So I've been in bed reading and looking at yt.

I found this guy, Dean Schneider and he has had the opportunity to start a wildlife preservation center and basically live with lions and monkeys and all sorts! It's crazyyy, and I wish I could have a life like that. It sounds amazinggg. To be able to be near animals all day every day and just being a part of nature. It sounds amazinggg.

We're staying the night up at the lake and I didn't bring my weighted blanket and now my blankets feel really light... we'll see how we sleep now I guess

Ooh! I've started/ am going to start doing 10 pushups right before bed to help build my wrist strength back up as well as my biceps cause they've been superrrr weak cause I haven't done pushups in like 3 months. I've got to start working on that so I get better. eventually I'll build it up to doing more but 10 was a real struggle tonight. I had a bit of wrist pain for like 15 min but now it's fine (like 45 min later).

I think I'm gonna go to bed cause I need to.

Also, Eternals comes out on Disney+ on zayns bday, just thought you should know

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃