Day 132

Date: 26.1.22
Joke: What do you get when you cross a lake with a half Leaky boat? Half way!

Quote: "You are stronger love, you are stronger than your fear" - Stronger by Ellie Holcomb (given to me by E)

Summary:
Soooo before I start... I'm just gonna say I spelled my word wrong yesterday... I meant erratic, I can't spell sorry. Anywhos todays words are:
Unequivocally
Flummoxed

But now let's talk about the day. So it was sooo hard to get up this morning, I'm literally like so exhausted like dead. So it took a while to get ready for school and get there. But I made it, and school was really long again. Better than yesterday but still pretty long. In maths today, I was looking at the stuff we're doing next week and learned about the polar coordinate plane, and it's soooo confusing and got me lost but it's soo cool how It makes the different shapes thoughhh!

Then after school I had climbing. We did Boulder projecting and I did a v6 in the roof, I got the second move and tried the third but it was rough. Then, we did 4x4s with the format thing like last time. I did all v3s today.... And by the end I was only mildly pumped....It was nuts! I felt so strong and it was epic! Then we did like casual on the minute climbing, just kinda trying to get on easy stuff every minute or so to cool down but still climbing things. Then we went up to work out, and I did a 4 min plank and a 2 min, I finished my whole workout while the rest of the team got doughnuts cause it was one of their bdays today. I didn't want a donut, I'm not a huge fan of them, especially after a big workout like practice was. But then afterwards I did like coordination moves with E and just kinda chilled cause I was tired.

Im so tired man, so so tired. I need to sleep, so I'm going to.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃

ALSO, LOUIS COVERED MR BRIGHTSIDE IN MADRID AND I DIDNT KNOWWWW?!?????!!!! It's awesome go listen,

And Please Notice by Christian Leave has been stuck in my head soooo