Day 109

Date: 3.1.22
Joke: Is there a word in the English language that uses all the vowels including "y" ? Unquestionably!

Quote: "'It's not your fault. And sorry wastes time. You have to live your life like you'll never be sorry. It's easier just to do the right thing from the start so there's nothing to apologize for.'" - All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

Summary:
Just More driving today. We were up early and have been going for like 12 hrs now. I've kinda done random stuff this whole time. I slept for the first 3 hrs, then played random games for a while. Then I started reading the only unread book I brought with me- All The Bright Places! It's literally one of my fav books of all time rn. The reviews say if you like TFIOS or Eleanor and Park it's a good next book to read, and I agreeeee!!! It's amazinggggg! Its happy in the way TFIOS is, like sad but happy at the same time. So I spent most of my time reading that. It's been kinda boring tbh. Now I'm doing a guess the one d song by clicking shuffle on an all 1D songs playlist on spotify and guessing. If I don't get it, I listen to the whole song. Pretty fun! I love listening to music at night! It's amazinggg and magical!

I don't really know what else I can share here... not much has really happened today, sorry that it's short... actually not sorry (see quote)

Maybe I'll add to this... idk how much longer we're gonna go. But my hometown got snowwwww!!! It literally never ever ever snows there so I'm excited! It's funny cause the people there don't know what to do with snow or ice so they shut everything down. Maybe school will be canceled! We only got 2 in but that's still a lot for there!

Sooo we ended up deciding to drive 3 more hrs... and I mayyy have gotten a little bit boreddd... and every once in a while I get obsessed with organizing things, like changing and reorganizing them. So I changed my Lock Screen. I have started making a collage of pics for it. I would share it but privacy... sorry. It basically has more pics of me and E and lots of climbing pics. I love it! It is very fitting for the new year. It also has the quote "some things live but all things die" from Ben Platt on it cause that quote is what I want to live by this year. I want to truly live.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃

Welcome to random late night thoughts with me!

Would it be cool to be an astrophysicist? I think it would be amazing, learning about the universe... I love the stars they're incredible... and it uses lots of math too... mmmmm that's an idea...

If i were to die tomorrow, would I really want to do whatever I've been doing? Finch, in ATBP lives every day as if he only has 2 days left. He's living his life to the fullest, doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants cause nobody knows how much we have left. And you can't count on having lots of time either.... cause something could happen. But what if I didn't die? Then my day wouldn't go so great would it. It would be affected by whatever I did the day before, which wasn't normal.... I'm scared of not living life to the fullest. I want to have fun and be satisfied with it.