Day 54

Date: 10.11.21

Joke: Teacher - Why did you eat your homework Joe? Joe- Cause I don't have a dog!

Quote: "And I don't know anything, But I know I miss you" - Betty by Taylor Swift

Summary:
Today was really enjoyable, I'm just in the middle of minimizing friend drama while writing this. Turns out B confessed he had feeling for E and it freaked E out because she didn't know how to respond to it, and now B is acting weird towards her. I helped E work through her emotions, one of her weaknesses, and she's okay now, I hope. Now I'm texting with B to see his perspective. Just for more info a bit.

Okay so today I went early to school and it was gorgeous this morning!! It was like a perfect fall day!! I had chemistry where we built the shapes of covalent bonds with gummy bears and marshmellows and toothpicks! Then we got to eat them and it was awesome! In German it was kinda boring, but in APHuG I got a 9/10 on my reading quiz cause of a dumb last minute change, but whatever! She gave us lollipops just for fun! Then in art I worked on my Eiffel Tower even more. And she gave us candy too cause I helped clean up!

Then at climbing we did ropes projecting and I tried a new purple 5.12a and fell 4 times I think? Cause my fingers hurt and I was pumped but pretty good I'd say. I had lots of fun cause afterwards a whole bunch of team members stayed and we made our own climbs and tried each other's. I had an idea, but it was really easy, so we ended up working on one of their climbs and it was super cool and comp style! I wanna keep trying it on Friday!

Then I got home, ate dinner, tried to start an essay for English, failed, and had a greatest showman karaoke session.

Now I'm here. My text convo with B didn't result in much. He says he agrees with his decision and I agree too, then says he tries to not have an opinion in this stuff but I said he kinda has to in this case cause it involves how he feels. But whatever. The drama has been minimized for now? Maybe? Idk hopefully. I've got to go to bed cause the deep thoughts are coming and I'd like to avoid those at all costs...

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃