Day 123

Date: 17.1.22
Joke: What do you call a slow skier? A slope-poke!

Quote: "'That is not a bad thing. It is the nature of life to fear its own end. This is how I know that we are truly alive'" - The Toll: Neil Shusterman

Push-up tracker: 10 at night 2/10 pain

Summary:
So today has been superrrr longggg. And I'm exhausted so I'm keeping this kinda short again. So I was up at 5 am, and took a shower and sped got ready to go ski with A and B. We drove to the resort, played heads up, I read my book, and did the countries of the world on the way. Then once there, we skiied for a solid 6 hours. They take forever to get readyyy I literally had to wait like 15 min at the car for them to get ready, and another 20 for them to get all their gear set up. Kinda annoying but ya know. So then we skiied from about 9-2. It took a couple runs for me to get used to the heavier denser snow out East. But it was good once I was used to it. So me and B skiied the entire time but A and K (B's mom) and J (A's dad) took a lunch break in the middle. It was really fun! B is super nice and a good guy once he opens up, so it was super fun hanging out with him! Then we ended up calling it cause the line was like a 20 min wait for a 5 min run, so it wasn't really worth it. On the way back, me and B played competitive heads up and we're pretty good!! we ended up on the same wavelength for a while! Then when A woke up from her nap, we did some pop culture stuff and she was so disappointed me and B didn't know like any of it 😂 but yeah, then I got home finally.

We said our goodbyes then I talked with my dad bout how it went and it was pretty good. After that, i took a shower, unpacked the rest of my stuff, and just kinda chilled. I ate dinner, then got on a call with E for like 2 hrs. It was awesome, even though we weren't necessarily talking the whole time, it was fun just being on the phone together. I can't wait to see her tomorrow!

School was canceled tomorrow due to illness! (But i think it was cause of the snow)I don't mind cause I really can't get sick right before regionals, but still. It also means my high school climbing comp was canceled! Wooo!! I really did not want to do that... so I don't have to now! Yayy!

I'm just so tired. I've been up for like 16-17 hours now... so thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃