Day 27

Date: 14.10.21

Joke: Teacher- What is Newton's Third Law of Motion?
             Student- Every action has an equal opposite reaction
           Teacher- Why did you say it like that?
(It's a reference to the play Hamilton. I linked the video above!)

Quote: "And I will walk this road ahead, One hundred miles on my hands, Do I need to show you? Guess I gotta show you, And if you don't believe me now, I'll flip the whole world upside down" - Show You by Shawn Mendes (I love love love this song so please go check it out!)

Summary:
Today was nice. I was up at 8, which is pretty good saying as i was up till midnight last night. I had a plan to get ready for the day quickly but it fell through. I ended up laying in bed for 2 hours and then getting up. I helped with taking even more leaves after I was ready, then we got ready to go on the boat. We quickly watched the new episode of Studio C on byutv. (If you want a quick laugh, consider watching it! It was pretty epic)

Then we went on the boat and I got to drive it around for a bit, then I surfed and had tons of fun. I'm training myself to be ambidextrous, so I can surf with either foot forward and I'm getting way better at my bad side, so I was super happy about that. Then we came back and unloaded, and I got ready for tomorrow. I get to have my close friend up to the lake and I'm super excited!! Then I'm getting ready for bed now.

Ok, so I downloaded the kindle sample for Red, White, and Royal Blue to see if I would like it. And I'm already in love with it, but when I asked my mom if we could get a copy... she said no. I'm still kinda mad about it. She looked at the book summary and some of the reviews. One of the reviews said it was a "steamy and intimate romance" and she said, 'I don't think you should be reading that, don't you think?' And of course I had to agree cause she's my mom, you know? But when I first tried to summarize it, she actually asked if the boys fall in love and made it sound like she didn't approve of it. So that gave me some insight into  her viewpoints. :( Just kinda annoyed, cause I know it's a great book. Maybe I'll propose it to her later, or get it from the library secretly so I can't read it.

But basically that was my day. We spent a lot of time on the boat and it was really enjoyable. I took some cool pictures of the sky this evening as well.

 I took some cool pictures of the sky this evening as well

Also, the video of Harry making tea makes me laugh every time and I have no idea why

Also, the video of Harry making tea makes me laugh every time and I have no idea why. It just seems odd that he's doing it in silence... idk, just thought it was interesting. Also, Liam and Harry are both doing the stand up for cancer thing!!

I think that's everything. I'm pretty tired and I need to get some solid sleep so I'm gonna end it here.

Thanks for reading, love you guys <3