Day 173

Date: 8.3.22
Joke: Joke of the Day: fi yuo cna raed tihs whit no porlbem, yuo aer smrat. Shaer ti whit yuor fienrds

If school isn't a place to sleep then home isn't a place to study 🤷‍♀️

Quote: "So give me that summertime
Sweet like caramel, The way that you get me high, Is something like, something like chemicals" - Chemicals by the Vamps

Summary:
Today was definitely a long day... but I'm doing alright now actually! Still have a solid amount of energy which is good.

I was up early to go to a FELA meeting where me and my partner finished our lesson plan! Then school was pretty boring, except for the fire alarms were like flashing all day cause they were testing them or something. But yeah, kinda slow and boring. Didn't do great on my last math assignment though.... Time limits mess me up dude.

But then right after school I had the final high school climbing comp. This is what I told E about it: "It was pretty epic! It was more similar to our team ones which was nice. Idk what was happening with the other comps they've done. So we had 2hrs to climb top 5 hardest climbs, they went from 50-350 by 50 pt Amts (50,100,150,200,etc) and my goal was 5 200s (like v4 ish climbs) and I got 4, but the last one I was trying it was a big move out of the roof and there were big holes in the way for your high feet so I couldn't get it. But yeah! I had 4 200s and a 150. A convinced me to compete in the advanced category too, so we'll see how I did. The highest grade was 350 pt which looked like maybe 7? Or hard 6... I was gonna try them but 2 hrs flies by especially when I'm used to 3 hr events. But it was super fun! I do think I tweaked my wrist though... I iced it tonight but it still hurts really bad. Not the worst it's been but worst in a while... we'll have to see about practice tomorrow- I'll come either way but intensity wise. But yeah! There were some s u p e r cool climbs!! I really want to go back with you and see you try some and just try some more that I didn't get to! But yep! I'm happy with my score! It was epic!"

It was super fun! Kinda bummed I didn't get a perfect 1000 but whatever. Really climbed hard! Somewhat worried about my wrist butttt that's ok. I'm gonna take it easy.

Then I got home and checked in with everyone and ate dinner. Then I got on a FaceTime with B and M cause they started one... idk why but they were just chilling so I joined and they just played and we chatted a bit too. It was fun! And I showed B my quote wall and he was super impressed!

Then I got off so I could get ready for bed, and got my bros to bed. Then I'm here! About to fall asleep cause I'm exhausted mentally but doing alright. Tomorrow will be a pretty good day I think! Let's do it!

GTKYQ: milk or Dark chocolate? I like dark more but I can appreciate milk chocolate sometimes

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys <3

Ps don't die 🙃