Day 44

Date: 31.10.21 - Happy Halloween/Harryween! 🎃

Joke: Why did the headless horseman go into business? He wanted to get ahead in life!

Quote: "Stayed up til four or five, Think that it's kinda nice Underneath the moon" - Isabelle by Zach Hood

Summary:
Key points-
- lots of hw
- Halloween party with friends
-friend ankle update
-coming out maybe

Has it really been 44 days of this diary and this years almost over. Man, time is flying and it honestly kinda scares me a bit. I was up at like 10.30 this morning because of a late night. I got up and had to proofread my younger brothers "dystopian" story. I don't think it was much of a dystopia. It also gave me The Giver (by Lois Lowry- it's a really good book/series!) vibes. But I read it nonetheless.

Then I worked on some homework after taking a shower. I had to do some more vectors in math and it's starting to make sense and I actually really enjoy doing them! Then I had to do a free response question for APHuG which took some time but it was pretty easy.

Then I got ready to head to my friend A's house for Halloween! I got all ready, and went to her house. We all dressed up as Winnie the Pooh characters. We had a Pooh, tigger, piglet, and I was Kanga with a little stuffed Roo. I thought it was super cute. So I showed up and everyone was already there, and we ate pizza and chatted. But all they wanted to chat about was girl drama. Like who one of them liked and then how they can't talk to them and such and so forth. It was all about the same conversation that had happened like 3 days ago too! Like, please stopppppp it's too much drama over the same thing! And by talking about it more doesn't change anything or help us progress any further in this topic! (I honestly think part of it is because I'm ace too but idk) It just was kinda boring so I started ignoring it. Then we went to friend B's house nearby and hung out for a bit and took pictures before we headed out trick or treating.

We lasted about 30 minutes with friend A walking with a boot on, but then we had her dad drive us around and me and the other friends got candy for her. It was really fun! Once we got back, we sorted our candy and traded, and watched a scary movie that I didn't really pay attention to. I hate scary movies. I cannot stand them because they are the only movies that I actually get sucked into and get legitimately scared from. At one point when I was younger I watched Ms Peregrines home for peculiar children and had nightmares from it. Also, I had nightmares from watching the original Suicide Squad as well. Just can't do scary movies. Then once the boys left, the girls and I started Hamilton and we watched and sang along to many songs. We are all Massive Hamilfans. Then it was time for me to be picked up. And now I'm home and writing this.

K im gonna hit This topic before I shy away from it. I didn't come out tonight. There wasn't a good time, and I didn't know that B and his friends were gonna hang out with us. Don't get me wrong, it made it way more fun, but I wasn't aware of it. I think I'm gonna do it soon though. It's just hard because my logical brain and 95% of my brain agrees it's best to wait till graduation but then I love the idea that I can be me around her. My climbing team is going outdoor climbing this weekend and I kinda wanna ask if I can go with her instead of my parents taking me just for a bit more bonding and stuff. I just am gonna wait and then if the time is right, it is right.

Oh, my friend A, whose ankle may or may not be broken has a doc appointment tomorrow to get it xrayed and looked at. Hopefully it isn't too bad.

I had too much candy tonight.

Tonight Harry is a clown!! I had to stay up to see what he is! Now I'm headed to bed for sure. Last nights show was just perfect 🥰 if I ever get to see Harry again I want to go to a Harryween and be on the floor. I think it would be awesome. I just absolutely loved last nights show and his cover of over the rainbow literally brings me to tears every time I hear it. I wish someone would put it on Spotify. And I love how his band also dressed up as characters from wizard of oz!

 And I love how his band also dressed up as characters from wizard of oz!

Also Google is a Larry.

And this is also another topic change. Wow my thoughts are all over. So there is a boy on my team, B, I've mentioned him many times before. And tonight while we hung out (as a friend group) I noticed he was really quiet and watched more than spoke. It looked like he wanted to talk more though, but he didn't have the voice to? Like he was talked over easily. Idk. His character is very confusing to me because at climbing practice he is a lot more extroverted but he can flip a switch and be introverted pretty easily. This isn't weird and I don't want anyone to think it is, but I want to get to know him and break some of that exterior shell. I think it would be nice to have a close friendship type bond with him. He seems genuinely nice and like he wouldn't do anything. I really like him and I think it would be cool to have him as a close friend. Problem is, that's not how it works, especially in my world/living setting. A boy and a girl are really weird being just friends and all my friends actually don't believe in having friend boys. It is really hard. I really like having close friend girls but I honestly like having friend boys more. I had a few before Covid and it was really nice. Boys are funny and dumb sometimes but they are more down to earth than many girls are. Girls, especially the ones I "have" to associate with, are SO dramatic and it gets really tiring. As you can probably tell, I've been trying to focus on people's emotions behind their actions and words and I observe their body language a lot more. I am trying to "get to know them" on a deeper level so I can help them in the best, most effective way.

Also, my friends called me the "mom" of the friend group cause I brought an emergency bag with me to A's house. It had gloves, jacket, toiletry items, bandaids, a mask, and snacks. I always always always bring some sort of bag like that to other peoples houses because you never know. Plus, my parents wouldn't be there to help if something went wrong so I have to be able to cover it myself, you know?

So I think that's it! Happy Harryween/Halloween! Thanks for reading <3
Love you!

Ps don't die 🙃